**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 6* should I rank up for late 6.4?

IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
The time has come. I’m going to be rank 2ing my second 6*. Question is, Moleman, or Prof X? Neither are duped, I don’t run suicides, and I am on 6.3.6 . I like them both, and have especially heard about prof Xs use for the grandmaster fight. Keep in mind I have almost no revives and health pots, so I’ll have to wait quite a bit until I tackle 6.3.6.
I am leaning a little towards professor x, but I’m not too informed on his play style. Whoever I don’t rank 2 here will most likely be my 3rd rank 2 unless I pull anyone else better.

Which 6* should I rank up for late 6.4? 13 votes

MoleGod
0%
Professor X
100%
Lvernon15TheLegend27Kill_GreyEtjamaSarvanga1_SpideyFunkoDoctor_Strange19Scrubhanking_ov_scrubsHusain_b128AGENT_A7KtofuシKatzer 13 votes
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Professor X
    Prof X is amazing for the GM fight. Made sure to always have a slot for him during my 6.4.6 exploration. It was either a solo or basically 90% of the fight done with Prof X every time.

Moleman is also king (imo) for 6.2 Mordo if you ever decide to go back for exploration. Solo every single time with my 6*R3