**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

I guess doctor doom has highest Easter eggs in game.

As a lot of us know mcoc is filled with easter eggs, however from my expirence, through Reddit and through forums I guess doom has highest Easter eggs including the most famous war Machine in a hoodie against gwenpool, stuff against modok, and recently saw about namor too. I don't think any other champs have that many interactions as compared to dr doom.
What u guys think

Comments

• GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 484 ★★★
    Doom has one with Mr.Fantastic as well. They go into this semi-long dialogue. I've seen it online, but have not seen it in game yet. I have personally seen the MODOK, Namor, and Gwenpool ones though.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    This will not go unpunished.
    Doom toots as he pleases.
    Insolence
    You look like a war machine in a hoodie
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    GMAX77 said:

Doom has one with Mr.Fantastic as well. They go into this semi-long dialogue. I've seen it online, but have not seen it in game yet. I have personally seen the MODOK, Namor, and Gwenpool ones though.

Is it possible to link it here?
    limeade32 said:

Mysterio has lines when his fishtank breaks, i think possible spiderman easter eggs but idk

The ones I saw are him calling fool

This will not go unpunished.
    Doom toots as he pleases.
    Insolence
    You look like a war machine in a hoodie

There is like a conversation between namor and doom
    Doom asks about shell, namor tell not to blow and that talk
    There is lot of talking between doom and modok especially when using special attack
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    He has one with Squirrel Girl as well. He seems to remember not-so-fondly of his butt-kicking at Doreen's hands in the comics when she uses her L1.
  • Ddjn_2006Ddjn_2006 Posts: 27
    edited May 2021
    MODOK against science first time: SCIENCE RULES
    MODOK after gaining persistent charge: I AM SCIENCE
    This is my fav
    YoMoves said:

He has one with Squirrel Girl as well. He seems to remember not-so-fondly of his butt-kicking at Doreen's hands in the comics when she uses her L1.

Heard about it many times
    Didn't see it