**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Quitting war if no significant changes made to map this off-season

LuisBvvLuisBvv Posts: 139 ★★
If this map is left the same i will be quitting war. You guys have had so long to fix it it’s either now or never. No one wants to fight hazard shifts or timed stuns or redoubled determination or footloose. We are done you owe it to the community to please fix war this off season it’s time for a stress free map

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Speaking of this, has anyone heard an official response on how long off season will be?
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Speaking of this, has anyone heard an official response on how long off season will be?
    I *think* I heard 4 weeks somewhere, but don't quote me on that.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

I *think* I heard 4 weeks somewhere, but don't quote me on that.
    Yeah, I’ve been hearing 4 weeks but not sure if the original source was official or if it’s just speculation that’s been spread
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Yes, I am infact tired tired of having to bring in warlock on about 3/4 of my wars to fight iabom on redoubled.

#SayNoToPath5!

Same path assignment but I don’t have Warlock so it’s Quake for me.

• Options
    Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    LuisBvv said:

If this map is left the same i will be quitting war. You guys have had so long to fix it it’s either now or never. No one wants to fight hazard shifts or timed stuns or redoubled determination or footloose. We are done you owe it to the community to please fix war this off season it’s time for a stress free map

They are changing the map and nodes this off season however that doesn’t guarantee that they will be any easier.

Tbh hazard shift is the only one which has a small pool of counters, footloose is easy with any slow champ and encroaching stun can pretty much be done with anyone
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Relative to where rosters were at at the time, this is probably the easiest war map we've ever had. Not sure what else you want
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

Yes, I am infact tired tired of having to bring in warlock on about 3/4 of my wars to fight iabom on redoubled.

#SayNoToPath5!

Same path assignment but I don’t have Warlock so it’s Quake for me.

You poor thing...

Does your tier have ebb and flow intercept?
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,035 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

#SayNoToPath5!

I used Rhulk
  • Options
    Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    War is currently stupid easy, some few deaths at top level reflects that
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,035 ★★★★★
    LuisBvv said:

Also, why stress free? It's a competition mode. There should be some level of stress because it should be difficult.
  • Options

Kill_Grey said:

#SayNoToPath5!

I used Rhulk
    Seriously? Damn.
  • Options

LuisBvv said:

They are changing the map and nodes this off season however that doesn’t guarantee that they will be any easier.

Tbh hazard shift is the only one which has a small pool of counters, footloose is easy with any slow champ and encroaching stun can pretty much be done with anyone
    Thing and and killmonger need to be banned from footloose immortal abomination banned from redoubled determination. It’s not fair to have to fight those every war with no chance to save items
  • Options
    Also no more heal block on path 8 that’s overkill
  • Options
    LuisBvv said:

LuisBvv said:

Thing and killmonger need to be banned frok footloose
    I actually found out that kingpin is probably the best placement on that node. Without apoc, he's a nightmare. Thing can he sorted out with stealthy, shehulk, quake; killmonger with Corvus, nuke with CMM mostly; while Kingpin on there is either apoc or give multiple deaths. I faced him about 5/6 wars ago, and I still have PTSD.

Really hoping I didn't just give ideas to someone that is in the ally we face for the last war of this season, lol
  • Options
    DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★

• Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

LuisBvv said:

LuisBvv said:

I actually found out that kingpin is probably the best placement on that node. Without apoc, he's a nightmare. Thing can he sorted out with stealthy, shehulk, quake; killmonger with Corvus, nuke with CMM mostly; while Kingpin on there is either apoc or give multiple deaths. I faced him about 5/6 wars ago, and I still have PTSD.

Really hoping I didn't just give ideas to someone that is in the ally we face for the last war of this season, lol
    KP isn't hard on Footloose. Put White Mags prefight, drop him with Doom
  • Options

Kill_Grey said:

LuisBvv said:

LuisBvv said:

If that's the only counter you can think of, then it's an unfair placement. Path 4-6 aren't exactly paths that you can afford risking bringing a support champ on either.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

LuisBvv said:

LuisBvv said:

If that's the only counter you can think of, then it's an unfair placement. Path 4-6 aren't exactly paths that you can afford risking bringing a support champ on either.
    I mean that's how people run it. KM can be done with Doom using Mr.F as synergy. Things like that.
    I'm not in a top alliance, but you'll see top alliances keep people just for prefight as well.
    And White Mags is a huge champ for prefight right now. Same as Mr.F.
    Also, it depends on the champs on Path 4-6. Bringing a support that is.
    There are bad nodes with champs. I agree. Unfortunately, just got to run with it. ImAbom on Redoubled Determination is way harder for me personally.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Faseeh said:

This is an easy map if you've faced old maps. close encounters omega red , thing on tyranny node where he wont gain power so you have to bring a slow champ or quake , aegis heavy rogue , double power gain killmonger (annoying af) , debuff immune nodes with crit resist, void on long distance relationship , void on bleed node where if you use bleed immune , you take a ton of dmg and if you dont use a bleed immune void does dumb bleed degen dmg, (brute force,power focus 2 , unstoppable every now and then together)(imagine apoc or someone there) , safeguard,tank buster,etc. ON TOP OF THAT , siphon was there. but i agree new map boring right now

Remember node 23 killmonger back in the day?
    Plus aggression Armor infinity man miniboss
    Domino on all or nothing node 24 (old map)
    Claire on fisticuffs and flow
    Etc.
    Post edited by Kabam Valiant on
  • Options

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

LuisBvv said:

LuisBvv said:

I mean that's how people run it. KM can be done with Doom using Mr.F as synergy. Things like that.
    I'm not in a top alliance, but you'll see top alliances keep people just for prefight as well.
    There are bad nodes with champs. I agree. Unfortunately, just got to run with it. ImAbom on Redoubled Determination is way harder for me personally.
    Well, I guess we were caught off guard that particular war. We didn't expect it to be a big deal, but the power gain from KT node and his normal abilities are just too much in total.

Also iabom really isn't too bad with Warlock. That's about the only thing I ever use mine for, and you just have to be lucky that the placer runs willpower.
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

LuisBvv said:

LuisBvv said:

Well, I guess we were caught off guard that particular war. We didn't expect it to be a big deal, but the power gain from KT node and his normal abilities are just too much in total.

Also iabom really isn't too bad with Warlock. That's about the only thing I ever use mine for, and you just have to be lucky that the placer runs willpower.
    Yeah I run Doom for nearly every champ on Footloose tbh.
    As for ImAbom, he just throws Sp1 every time for me and I don't get the intercepts right. Just gave up and have a Quake go there now
  • Options

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

LuisBvv said:

LuisBvv said:

Yeah I run Doom for nearly every champ on Footloose tbh.
    As for ImAbom, he just throws Sp1 every time for me and I don't get the intercepts right. Just gave up and have a Quake go there now
    I brought quake and AA the first time around. Timed out on quake, and my AA got absolutely nuked. I told myself, never again; and I started bringing warlock and G99 in for that path.