**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is this offer worth Thronebreaker

AJ007AJ007 Posts: 10
Hi. I am a F2P. Currently I finished completing 7.1. I am close to forming 1 Mutant T5cc, 2000 remaining. Waiting for it from last 2 months but all T5cc crystals including nexus from side quests are not giving any mutant.
Got this offer after completing 7.1.
Is it worth or should i wait more.
Issue is after new arena getting units is very slow, i am not able to decide if i should spend 3500 units on this.

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Yeah if you’re ThroneBreaker I don’t see a point in getting it but if it’ll make you ThroneBreaker then go for it
  • AJ007AJ007 Posts: 10
    I am 2000 short on forming 1st mutant t5cc. I will take unduped colossus to r3 which will make me Thronebreaker. This offer will complete mutant t5cc. But i will not be able to purchase 4th July deals if i go for this.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    Get it u can still use all those items for 7.2
  • AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★
    The items alone are worth over 2000 units, maybe even worth over 2500 units.

So ask yourself, is the selector worth the difference?
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    items are worth 2500 (2425) units assuming the health potions are 35 units each (that's my estimate) so the selector cost 1075 and for 1K I think July 4th deals might be better
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Totally.
  • AJ007AJ007 Posts: 10
    Thanks guys. I bought it. Next levelup i will become Thronebreaker
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    I wouldn’t have done this. You’ve probably cost yourself the 5000 unit July 4 deal, which was probably the biggest reason to reach TB.

You were gonna get a 10% nexus from June cavalier that had a 50% chance to get you over the line, and it’s possible you get the rest from small crystals, 7.2 or other content even if you struck out in cavalier EQ. I think this kind of offer made more sense last year when we didn’t have nexuses in EQ.