**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How useful is Sunspot for Chapter 6 completion?

OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,669 ★★★★
Today I managed to pull my first ‘no brainer to rank’ 6* in the form of Sunspot. Guess 20th time was the charm.

I’ll certainly rank him at some point, but trying to decide where to prioritize him in the very near term. I’m probably only going to do one more 5* R5/6* R2 rank up between now and the July event, and got super lucky earlier this week and pulled Shang Chi as a 5*. Took him to R4 and so far he is pretty amazing. I had planned to rank Shang Chi given his combo of damage and great utility to help me complete Chapter 6, but then today pulled Sunspot.

I’m still leaning heavily towards Shang Chi, but given I haven’t done a huge amount of homework on Chapter 6, if there are a bunch of situations that Sunspot is particularly useful for I’d pull him forward priority wise.

Appreciate in advance any advice.

(P.S. My Mutant roster is already pretty stacked - Apoc, Colossus, Red Mags, OR, AA all 5* rank 5 and largely awakened and sig’d up, Professor X at R3 on his way to an eventual R5 as well. Also already have Human Torch as an R5, so have at least one Incinerate champ already tee’d up)

Comments

• ScrubhanScrubhan Posts: 159
    He is nice to have but there are definitely better mutants that you already have. He is more of a general questing champ so I do not think he will be very helpful for your account.
  • Ddjn_2006Ddjn_2006 Posts: 27
    Try Horseman sunspot. I think you can get out without damage if skilled. But your mutants are sick.
    So It's simple, go shang chi.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,669 ★★★★
    Thanks for quick input and advice. Confirms my plan to go with Shang Chi.