**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cosmic 6 star rankup - Wait for CGR or Rankup someone now?

_Sham__Sham_ Posts: 1,054 ★★★★
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Here is my 6 and 5 star roster. Is anyine worth to R3 keeping in mind my 5* roster. I am hesitant for Venom or CMM if they could bring anything more compared to my already maxed 5*.

Keep saving my t5cc ? Or rankup ?

Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    YsFYsF Posts: 151 ★★
    Since you already have a duped venom and CMM at rank 5 5*, ranking them up would not be as great but can still be an option. Apart from that I wouldn't rank any of the other ones. You can wait but keep in mind that cosmic isn't loaded with great champs.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    I'd do venom or save.
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    Honestly, I would rank up Venom over CMM, IF SHE'S NOT AWAKENED,AND I DON'T HAVE NICK FURY TO PAIR UP WITH. (Sorry about the caps, but I'm just making it more visible)

But tell me, would you hesitate if you get CGR as a 6 star? No right? But you have the maxed 5 star....
    It exactly goes with the other champs too. The game would surely evolve, and your rank-up's would surely not go vain.
    You rank 3 would give you more output of what your 5 star could. Rank-up whom you like, for resources have easier access nowadays, and you yet don't have a CGR.
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,167 ★★★★
    My cosmic roster is similar to yours. Would suggest saving it.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021

Much the same—just a few shards from cosmic T5 and I’m not enthusiastic about R3 for any of mine.

Would be nice for you if you got an added benefit for having all the Marvel girls...

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Air-Walker rules!!!......not really. Actually kind of sucks
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Drake2078 said:

You had it right the first time
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Drake2078 said:

Btw why the hate if you never used him before? I never understand it
  • Options
    Rank up, cuz kabam give u **** unless u spend money to buy in game offers.
    This game money grabber. Their rng is based on buyin.. so if you dont buy that **** sigli, offers,etc...you will keep ending with ****.
    Best regards
  • Options
    Nichj99Nichj99 Posts: 248 ★★
    I’m actually heavily contemplating R3 my 6* Angela. I’m really enjoying her utility post buff
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    This thread makes no sense to me. I am taking my 6* unduped CMM to rank 3 in the next month or so, despite having an R5 max sig. She remains a top 4 Cosmic, even unduped. If you don't take her, whom exactly are you waiting for...?
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    There are over 200 champions in the game. I’m
    Never a fan of waiting for a particular champ because the longer you hold the less valuable the resource is. Do you remember when T5B were hard to obtain?

I say wait until the 4th of July to see if they have a target offer or class nexus of some sort. If you don’t have him by then you can look at who has brought you the most value
    To your account.

I can tell you right now R3 is not necessary in the current state of the game. Venom is a monster of a champ, but you can probably do fine with him at his current level.

Also, I think Groot will get his buff fairly soon along with the marvels.
  • Options
    HerohanoiHerohanoi Posts: 114 ★★
    DrZola said:

Much the same—just a few shards from cosmic T5 and I’m not enthusiastic about R3 for any of mine.

Would be nice for you if you got an added benefit for having all the Marvel girls...

Dr. Zola

I have the same size of cosmos class like you and also the other two uselesser Mrs.Marvel. xD
  • Options
    HerohanoiHerohanoi Posts: 114 ★★
    Herohanoi said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

I have the same size of cosmos class like you and also the other two uselesser Mrs.Marvel. xD