**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Add option to purchase scrap before event ends

WarChildWarChild Posts: 43
edited May 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
I think it would be a good idea for you guys to keep with tradition and offer the ability to buy additional scrap pieces before the event ends. You did this in previous events to form full crystals etc. It seems there may not have even been enough scrap to get to 100% Rockets Black Market shop anyway :smile:

Comments

• Options
    Any chance this will be an option?
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    They said right from the start there won't be enough scrap to 100%, but it doesn't matter because there is no reward for it anyway. They only have the scrapyard because they didn't want to have a whole new store just for the month, and the store is cluttered now anyway with the introduction of the glory.
  • Options
    Yeah I don't care about the 100% thing just thinking of peeps that may be short a tad to buy something, would be nice to have an option to purchase difference needed or whatever so scrap doesn't go to waste and become "scrap"....lol.
  • Options
    BeholdKTBeholdKT Posts: 14
    if people have left over scrap they can buy the T2cc Crystals for 300 each, probably the actual best deal in there anyway.
  • Options
    wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    “Back off, Warchild. Seriously.”
  • Options
    wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Just wanted to post that with your name. Bump for you.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    There should be the offers arriving soon else it's puzzling why workshop ends later than scrapyard; yes I know the GoTG zero quests offers scraps too.