**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Will Summoner Appreciation Calendar Return ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,814 ★★★★★

Which years' calendar is this?

They better give us another one, cuz I only need 50 more 6* shards for my first crystal.
    Or you could dupe a 5-Star (possible?)
    It's certainly how I got about 800 of the shards I do have, but my next 5* crystal will be a tech/cosmic and I only have 5 of those two classes... Then again, I only had 2 5*s AT ALL and duped one of them on my 3rd 5* crystal, so...
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    I just regret they do it over summer. I understand it makes sense, but it always leaves a scar on my vacation memories, as I always struggle a lot to not miss a day of login.
  • Options
    Ceo_WakefordCeo_Wakeford Posts: 115
    Nope!
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    I'm fairly certain that the reason the Summoner Appreciation Calendar has been pretty spicy in the past is that it is a really good way to keep a huge chunk of the player base logging in every single day (or at least as often as they can) for the three months they'd otherwise be preoccupied with summer activities, which must be of enormous value to Kabam.

My guess is that we'll see it return again, and that it'll be significantly better than last year's since it now has to cater to Thronebreaker players as well.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★

It's cute the way people automatically assume I'm going to get those shards before the end of July when I'm Proven, not even Uncollected, and take MONTHS to get 5* shards.

@Sundance_2099 why the hell do you need to get a 6* prior to even being CAVALIER?! Just push content, there’s literally no point in waiting around. How is this game even fun for you at this point if you’re not doing content???
    It's fun for me doing the event and side quests each month. I've been playing the game the way I want to play the game and that's meant doing the monthly content and building my roster as I have seen fit to build it. I have also been doing the Back Issues and exploring Act 3.

And whilst you chastise me for allegedly being rude, you are mocking me. Nice.
    Oh man, if only you had to use 4* civil warrior and jane foster with 3* winter soldier back then to clear act 4.
  • Options
    Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 594 ★★★
    Is the summoner appreciation calendar a given this year? I don’t remember one at all for 2018. For 2019 it was for the fifth anniversary which made sense. Last year it seemed to make sense due to people being locked up and a pandemic. Kind of bonus for our pain.

I guess 2 years in a row it could be assumed that they will do it again. But the previous 2 seemed to have special circumstances
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,140 ★★★★★

Is the summoner appreciation calendar a given this year? I don’t remember one at all for 2018. For 2019 it was for the fifth anniversary which made sense. Last year it seemed to make sense due to people being locked up and a pandemic. Kind of bonus for our pain.

I guess 2 years in a row it could be assumed that they will do it again. But the previous 2 seemed to have special circumstances

I'm still in a pandemic... :'(
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    Hopefully. 🤞🤞
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Don't expect it or you will be disappointed. Go back and look at all those mean green ST. Paddy's day posts. If it comes, cool, bit the more it's hyped up as an expectation, the more disappointed people are going to be if it doesn't happen. Kabam rarely under promises and over achieves. It's usually the other way around... Especially when it's the forum community expecting things just to be the same again.