**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What is this??

Laksh1995Laksh1995 Posts: 207
edited May 2021 in General Discussion
What is the meaning of the little star below my name and the 58 points?? In my profile

Comments

• Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    You get points based on your activeness on forums like how much you post discussions here ,how much others reacts to your posts and vice versa . The more you are active , the more stars you have .

Eg - @SpideyFunko this guy is present in 95% of the post and has more reacts than Kabam Miike.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

You get points based on your activeness on forums like how much you like , comment or react and how much somebody reacts to your comments. The more you are active , the more stars you have .

Eg - @SpideyFunko this guy is present in 95% of the post and has more reacts than Kabam Miike.

That is false!

Miike has more points then me
  • Options
    Rohit_316 said:

You get points based on your activeness on forums like how much you post discussions here ,how much others reacts to your posts and vice versa . The more you are active , the more stars you have .

Thanks. Now i understand it.
  • Options
    @SpideyFunko i literally see you everywhere too lol.
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

Rohit_316 said:

You get points based on your activeness on forums like how much you like , comment or react and how much somebody reacts to your comments. The more you are active , the more stars you have .

That is false!

I talked about reacts in terms of agree, disagrees ..not points 🥴
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Rohit_316 said:

That is false!

Points is the total number of reactions lol

He’s got more awesomes, likes, and Lols then me

I’ve got more disagrees, agrees, and insightfuls
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

Rohit_316 said:

Rohit_316 said:

That is false!

Points is the total number of reactions lol

He’s got more awesomes, likes, and Lols then me

I’ve got more disagrees, agrees, and insightfuls
    Points does not count disagrees or LOLs
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Spidey funko livin’ on the forums over here. Your stars go up the more point you get.