Haven’t received arena rewards

I haven’t received my arena rewards for summoner trials that ended Sunday 23rd of may. Usually i get the rewards a couple hours after but it’s been nearly 24 hours and im worried the 3.2million points (which is a lot for me) has gone to waste. I checked leaderboard and I missed out on top 500 by 43 positions however i definitely should be getting top 10% and im yet to get anything. And its not my a inbox bug because I’ve received rewards for other stuff such as alliance quest and war. Can someone please help?

Comments

• PocketNerdPocketNerd Member Posts: 43
    Random but quick question, are you uncollected? If not, can you see the Crystal Trove?

I have a hunch regarding what's happening.
  • Silver453Silver453 Member Posts: 12
    Redbo2 said:

I haven’t received my arena rewards for summoner trials that ended Sunday 23rd of may. Usually i get the rewards a couple hours after but it’s been nearly 24 hours and im worried the 3.2million points (which is a lot for me) has gone to waste. I checked leaderboard and I missed out on top 500 by 43 positions however i definitely should be getting top 10% and im yet to get anything. And its not my a inbox bug because I’ve received rewards for other stuff such as alliance quest and war. Can someone please help?

I think this info they gave me will help