**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Suggestion for alliance home page.

I'd like to see a bulletin board or something similar where things could be posted that didn't disappear in the normal chat boxes, we could then check the board regularly to see what's going on. I can't count the instancesame of posting something important only to watch it fade into obscurity, also maybe a separate chat for leader and officers, if I want to relate a message to officers in private I have to resend the message to each individual officer. Just a couple of thoughts. I hate to be negative but you guys have sacked all of the fun completely out of this game and I pray that you will ignore greed (I know how much you make from this game, it's enough) and restore the recent updates and remove unfair advantages of enemies. This game isn't fun anymore, especially on Android. Throwing a few 5* Shards at us doesn't solve anything. Thanks for your time and I hope you will consider these suggestions.