**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why Are We Wasting the Side Quest Pots and Revives?

Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
Usually when they give pots/revives in relation to particular themed side quest they make it so you can use those resources anywhere but they expire when the SQ is over. This seemed like a pretty good system.

But this month they’ve restricted the resources to only be used in the side quest. I thought the SQ difficulty might ramp up to where they’re needed, but I’m guessing many players didn’t touch the resources, maybe have forgotten they exist. So now they sit in inventory until expiration and we can’t use them in 7.2 or anywhere else. Seems like an unnecessary waste/trolling of the community. Hopefully this isn’t new approach going forward, and they revert back to letting us actually use the resources they give us.

Comments

• Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,143 ★★★★★
    Indeed. I don't even know why we got revives for epic with 100k hp opponents while Cav difficulty is more like 200k 300k 🤷
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Sucks cause I tried to solo Shang Chi Chi’s with 4* Ægon and died at 1%. Quit the quest like a dummy :|