**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Challenger : 2 lvl 1 revives, Thronebreaker : 2 lvl 3 health potions.... REALLY???

Onurre2Onurre2 Posts: 173 ★★
edited May 2021 in General Discussion
Don't get me wrong I don't suggest that we should get 2 revives too. I get why new players might need more revies BUT, Thronebreaker players have at least 1 rank 3 6 star champion that has a lot of health and 2 lvl3 health potions is 2 mins in ROL for most thronebreaker players. We should at least get 2 lvl5 health potions or 1 lvl3 revive maybe but lvl3 health poitons is just shouldn't even be there. You can get a lvl1 revive and lvl4 health potion for free from events if you do them, so paying for 2 lvl3 health potions a week, doesn't make sense.

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2021
    LeStMn92 said:

I see why potions dole out x amount of health. But it'd be better if it was like revives where they heal x% of health instead so they work for all Levels of players. That or put l5 potions on paths and make l6 potions buyable.

Potions are way out of date buddy, especially in AW and AQ. Those lvl 1 revives that revives for 350 health is beyond joke. There are a lot of people suggesting for percentage based potions and revives in AQ, AW and normal questing. But we'll see if kabam updates potions to the current state of the game.

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Yeah TB should have at least one revive in the goal. That’s weekly, definitely not game breaking but better then a couple small health potions.
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    The level 3 pots are really of no use on r3 6 star. True, an improvement on the pots would be nice...lol
  • Options
    Gmonkey said:

As a thronebreaker I typically have revives expiring only don’t now due to carinas challenge.

Yeah me too, but I have maybe 200 more lvl3 health pots expiring than revives. As mentioned lvl 3 health pots are a joke for TB players. They might be only useful in variant 4 to heal your 5 star or below champions if you haven't completed it yet. But in a monthly quest or new content where you use your 6 star rank 3 champions.