**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Game Crashes Come Back To Half Health; Defender Full ... What's Being Done?

DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
edited May 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Is there anything to be done about this? It's quite annoying to start a fight and have the game crash and when it finally boots up, half of your health is gone while the defender is full.

Can nothing be done about this other than saying it's because of cheaters or people who purposely end the game etc??? Isn't there some code to know that the game itself failed to initiate versus the player initiating a shut down???

It's just a right pain given the less than optimum performance known throughout this game to be sitting there at full health and the game takes half of it after it fails to perform. If nothing can be done then just take half health from attacker AND defender.

I won't even mention the game crash failure to register victory thing and have to fight all over again.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Kabam would rather let 1 innocent man be jailed than 100 guilty men be free
  • Options

seems about right lol
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

A bit of an exaggeration
  • Options
    I hope something eventually happens ... it thankfully happened on Day 5 of AQ and it doesn't matter at all but it's happened before in AW and it stings even more.
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    It happened me in AW, could had costed me my place in the alliance, but luckily, managed to cope up.
    But jeez, this problem is not something to tolerate always, please mend this.
  • Options
    Destr0yerDestr0yer Posts: 47
    The game engine was working last Summer. Whatever update was pushed on us in August 2020 messed up a lot of things and, to my knowledge, nobody has claimed responsibility. This reflects very poorly on Kabam senior guys. We need an acknowledgment of what took place, what had been shown to be affected, and a timeline and a roadmap of how things are planned to be fixed. Without this, hiding behind please submit your complaint in the dedicated thread severely damages Kabam reputation and alienates player base. We don't need tier one customer support reps deflecting growing player frustration, we need senior Kabam guys stepping in and do some explanation asap.
  • Options
    there has to be a middle ground here ... i just beat Sentry full health only to have it lock up at the victory screen .. restart and of course i'm staring at a full health Sentry and half of my health is gone!!!!!!!!!!!