**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

MORE QUESTS PLEASE

Have 100% Normal, Heroic, and Master, more than a week now. Just realised there is still 3 weeks to go on the counter! This is just too much to bear. I don’t really want to do Beginner. Please help. Need more content. More quests. I am sure most veterans are in the same boat. Please keep us entertained.

Comments

• Options
    NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    boi, thats what happens when you use energy refills
  • Options
    SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    Sorry, I'm taking my time, I don't refill and I have completed Heroic and only half of master.
    If you don't want to run out of content, don't rush.
  • Options
    NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    Spino wrote: »
    Sorry, I'm taking my time, I don't refill and I have completed Heroic and only half of master.
    If you don't want to run out of content, don't rush.

I agree, i beat Heroic 100% day one and im bored, but thats not Kabam's fault that people want to beat the EQ right away
  • Options
    Samuel030sSamuel030s Posts: 125
    Next month they'll add extra content for Thor. Other than that I say wait, as everyone below you is still struggling to catch up with people clamoring for something harder than Master.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Something should hopefully be coming this month as 6*s are to be introduced in October