Most annoying evade champ in the game

2ยป

Comments

• ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Member Posts: 492 โ˜…โ˜…
    Spiderman classic
    With NC you just need to make him hold block. All OG players know how to do this.โœŠ๐ŸปโœŠ๐Ÿป
  • SPYDominatorsSPYDominators Member Posts: 7 โ˜…
    NC
    Night Crawler is annoying
  • GOTGGOTG Member Posts: 1,040 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    edited May 2021
    Miles
    It depends. If you can stun him it's easy but if you can't stun him then it's hell of a fight.

It would be great if someone uses normal champs like OG Captain America to beat huge health pool MM in stun immune node.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Member Posts: 2,677 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Ultron (Lab)
    Kill_Grey said:

All I'd need is my night Thrasher.

๐Ÿ’”
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Member Posts: 8,666 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Kill_Grey said:

All I'd need is my night Thrasher.

๐Ÿ’”
    :p
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Member Posts: 2,097 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Evade champions with counter-attacks cause damage and I hate that ( EG: Wasp and Elsa)
    Nightcrawler is by far the most hated champion for me in this aspect though.
    Ultron (Lab)
    Ultron is bleed/poison immune so his evade is the only one I have to look out for throughout the fight. Or till he reaches 18% with Venom

The others I have Archangel and Venom.
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Member Posts: 751 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Other (not Domino)
    Domino
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Member Posts: 2,147 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Other (not Domino)
    Clearly it's Korg. I normally take node 23, so Korg has evade in his basic kit in my view....
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Member Posts: 3,415 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Ultron is bleed/poison immune so his evade is the only one I have to look out for throughout the fight. Or till he reaches 18% with Venom

They are rough as Incursion bosses i tell ya.
  • ChikelChikel Member Posts: 2,105 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Wasp

With NC you just need to make him hold block. All OG players know how to do this.โœŠ๐ŸปโœŠ๐Ÿป

You do know he can evade while blocking right? Hitting his block doesn't always work since he can evade and you have to start over. So annoying
    Ultron (Lab)
    Rohit_316 said:

They are rough as Incursion bosses i tell ya.
    I don't play incursions much tbh
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Member Posts: 3,550 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Other (not Domino)
    Spider verse champs but on mix master node
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Member Posts: 1,442 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Wasp

All Labyrinth champs.

Actually .. YES ... this is the sole entire reason I don't even both with Labyrinth ... the BS uncounterable evade is just a blatant money grab I won't even bother with .. *sigh*
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Member Posts: 3,415 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Pulyaman said:

As a defender NC evades catch me off guard mainly because of those smoke effects. Sometimes I don't see him at all which is a little disorienting. As an attacker, I hate Domino's evades. it happens when you least expect it and always when you try to parry the defender.

True ...his smoke animations are so fast that when he comes back dashing forward , it's difficult to see ..the animations team did a top job here.
  • abn86abn86 Member Posts: 107 โ˜…
    Spiderman classic
    I chose classic Spidey because the others there are other obvious signs of evade/avoidance. Both Ultrons are on a 7 sec timer, NC has his stance switch (doesn't make him less of a jerk w/o a counter though), Mr. F avoid debuffs, Wasp has her cooldown timer on heavy/special attacks, Miles has visible charges, Spidergwen's charges increase every 5 hits, Domino gains a chance when her lucky is up...

Spidey has no sort of indicator or any visible tell that he will evade. And years ago someone pointed this out, but he has some sort of evade timer like Ultron where he can evade multiple times over maybe a second or two when he activates his evade. It sucks.

That said, special shoutout to Sparky. I always forget about the evade chance on basic attacks for some reason. Oh, and in general, evade/counterattacks suck also. So shoutout to BWDO and Wasp also as being generally annoying to fight.