**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My 7.2 Exploration Tracker

2»

Comments

• Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    90% explored, Steadfast Path explored, 7.2.5 fully explored.

Paths left: 7.2.4 (mercy and destructive feedback), 7.2.6 (heavy assault and flare)

@MrInsanity, you were right about the steadfast path lol. Prof X demolished some of them, and Magneto did some, and Doom did the rest. I had to use 8 health potions but otherwise it was revive-free.
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

90% explored, Steadfast Path explored, 7.2.5 fully explored.

Paths left: 7.2.4 (mercy and destructive feedback), 7.2.6 (heavy assault and flare)

@MrInsanity, you were right about the steadfast path lol. Prof X demolished some of them, and Magneto did some, and Doom did the rest. I had to use 8 health potions but otherwise it was revive-free.

Nice! So close to the rewards, good luck on them!
    edited June 2021
    93% explored, 7.2.6 Heavy Assault Path completed. Gwenmaster just disoriented me b/c of the massive size and I lost all my champs :( (The last time I went against her, I two-shot her; maybe I got too overconfident lol). I opened a bunch of arena crystals and managed to scrap together around a 100 units, and then used a team revive. Then I defeated her lol. 3 paths left.
    96% explored, 7.2.4 Dest Feedback path completed. Two paths left yay
    97% explored, 7.2.4 Mercy path completed (no revives used yay). Just one path left and act 7.2 exp is over.