**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Will magneto work for 7.1.1 yondo boss

manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★

Will magneto work for 7.1.1 yondo boss 10 votes

yes
50%
Sparx265Kaiz_1TheBair123tofuシDraconic_12 5 votes
no
50%
GhostboytjieKill_GreyDawsManScrubhanWill7 5 votes

Comments

• X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    I don't know but I'm on 7.2 and he's really good in a lot of fights but his aar screws up others. It's kind of stupid. For example, against the Yellowjacket in 7.2.5 he won't apply the taunt on heavy and yj will just kill you with the L3.
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    X_Scott said:

I don't know but I'm on 7.2 and he's really good in a lot of fights but his aar screws up others. It's kind of stupid. For example, against the Yellowjacket in 7.2.5 he won't apply the taunt on heavy and yj will just kill you with the L3.

Yeah they should do something about the nodes. Like matador. If you use mags against a metal on matador, you don't even gain any power.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    no
    Yondu isnt metal

Use if you have , sparky , he soloed him
    Or quake
    Or cgr
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    edited May 2021

Yondu isnt metal

Or quake
    Or cgr

i finished im on 6.1.4 now i used aegon he was really good for it i only had 130 combo built up also i had CGR
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    no

Yondu isnt metal

Or quake
    Or cgr

Magik is the easiest option I found.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    no
    Yondu ain't metal, ghost and corvus shreked that guy.