**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Next R3 Mutant

RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Trying to decide who to take to rank 3 next. Currently have Apocalypse at Rank 3

I am leaning towards Professor X because I feel like most of the other mutants require parry to be effective and are great at Rank 2.

Next R3 Mutant 69 votes

Professor X (Sig 20)
21%
SungjAdvKill_GreyBugmat78Iron_Patriot_is_litLovekMiloticshyamDawsManScrubhanking_ov_scrubsCeltic1981Yodabolt21OakenshieldLORDSPOOKY66Unknown_Legend 15 votes
Cable (Sig 100)
11%
MoosetiptronicKDSuperFlash10AleorHera1d_of_Ga1actusXguard77Dawnbringer_1TheBair123Valentinos13 8 votes
Magneto Red (Sig 0)
17%
MagicBentonThatGuyYouSaw235BrokenNukeblurblotPrentexDeaconUsername19273BahubaliSarvanga1_ReignkingTWSalve_maker05 12 votes
Magneto White (Sig 0)
0%
Sunspot (Sig 20)
2%
MaxLeeKatzer 2 votes
ArchAngel (Sig 20)
42%
PalanthraxWorld EaterRaganatorJadedcytwbcPwf57Sw0rdMasterWine_LoverRockypantherxthe_andrew_eEtjamagsil6374OGAvengerMaratoxMasterpuffIronGladiator22RenaxqqMatty_IceSparx265Řïdđhįm 29 votes
Colossus (Sig 0)
2%
Foxhero007OEMV 2 votes
Sabertooth (Sig 20)
1%
Anothe 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Professor X (Sig 20)
    You already said that's what you want the most anyways. Seems you've already made up your mind.
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Cable (Sig 100)
    Cable
  • Options
    PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    ArchAngel (Sig 20)
    I’ve just finished exploring 7.2, Archangel was incredibly useful.
  • Options
    RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    already done with 7.2 and AA had some usefulness for regen blocking but for what he does R2 works
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,069 ★★★★★
    Magneto Red (Sig 0)
    what an excellent dilemma to have lol
  • Options
    LORDSPOOKY66LORDSPOOKY66 Posts: 293 ★★
    Professor X (Sig 20)
    Sabretooth is amazing but he needs a full synergy team dont even consider him
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,161 ★★★★★
    Professor X (Sig 20)
    Professor X is going to be my mutant rank three.

He is a beast for cav eq, he has some really nice utility, and overall I really enjoy his playstyle. The damage is there, with a ramp up that ain't too bad, his synergies rival Apoc's, and he crushes long form content. I think you are leaning in the right direction. May the t5cc be ever in your favour.
  • Options
    PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    ArchAngel (Sig 20)
    DawsMan said:

Professor X is going to be my mutant rank three.

He is a beast for cav eq, he has some really nice utility, and overall I really enjoy his playstyle. The damage is there, with a ramp up that ain't too bad, his synergies rival Apoc's, and he crushes long form content. I think you are leaning in the right direction. May the t5cc be ever in your favour.

He’s great unless you main suicides.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    ArchAngel (Sig 20)
    Uhhh, Apoc and Aa go hand in hand.
  • Options
    Dawnbringer_1Dawnbringer_1 Posts: 262 ★★
    Cable (Sig 100)
    I took up my cable to R3 since no one is immune to degen before Mr. Negative came at least, nice addition to my utility in my roster, scales really well with the increase in base attack.
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    ArchAngel (Sig 20)
    Archangel demolishes everything on his path, and with the Horseman ability, he's simply gonna be monstrous.

However, I get why you wish to rank Professor X, and your reasoning is sound too.

He'd empower other mutants along with Apocalypse, and have better healthpool for himself.