Road to getting ghost

2»

Comments

• LpooLpoo Member Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    R1s02 said:

Wait, your only level 56? How many 5*'s do you have?

Around 45
    How do you only get to level 56 with 45 5*s? I have around that number and have been level 60 for the better part of a year.
  • R1s02R1s02 Member Posts: 274 ★★
    edited June 2021
    Lpoo said:

R1s02 said:

Around 45
    How do you only get to level 56 with 45 5*s? I have around that number and have been level 60 for the better part of a year.
    I've been playing for six years. Took a break from story or I would've been 60 too. Also idk it's actually around 34. I miscalculated. My bad @Lpoo
  • LpooLpoo Member Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    R1s02 said:

Lpoo said:

R1s02 said:

Around 45
    I've been playing for six years. Took a break from story or I would've been 60 too. Also idk it's actually around 37
    Ya checks out, I went back and counted and I have way more than 45 too. I guess I was shocked by the ratio of 5*s: level, but it’s pretty common
  • Buch30Buch30 Member Posts: 45
    I probably had the most luck after completing act 7.2.

For the longest time I wanted stealth suit spider-man and I could just never pull him. Before he was announced to be in the arena I was going to save up units to grind for him expecting him to be in the arena sometime in July or soon after. It didn’t happen like that though and literally two days after I planned to do just that he was announced to be the featured champ in the arena. So anyway I decided to give the arena a try to see if I could get the 5 star. I was only expecting to get the 5 star especially since I only put up 48 million points. Long story short I got the 6 star version which I was ecstatic about but at the same time I was ready to use an awakening gem on the 5 star.

Fast forward to exploring act 7.2 I decided to open the nexus because I’m impatient on holding my crystals. The nexus was stealthy, human torch, and man-thing. So I was over the moon and obviously took the dupe on stealthy.

The icing on the cake was the rewards from completing act 7.2 which were the 10,000 6 star shards. I previously had gotten ghost from when she was in a past featured 6 star. So anyway from the 10,000 6 star shards I duped my ghost.👻

I took both of them up to rank 3 immediately and now I have my most wanted champ as my highest ranked champ along with ghost being in my top 3.
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★

Mine is Dragon Man. :)
    I am trying to accumulate 37 GM crystals and pop them in one go. Currently, have 7.

Just pop 37, where is Dragon Man ... I think he is hiding either in Berk or the Hidden World.