**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best evade counter in the game ?

Comments

• Bombur211Bombur211 Posts: 11
    Molegod
    Mole-man with no debate, he gains one as soon as the fight starts and he just keeps it for the entire fight
  • Summ0ner_boiSumm0ner_boi Posts: 21
    Others ( Heimdall, Odin , NT, Emma, Proxima etc. )
    Gotta stick with my man IMIF I know he’s not the best but he’s good enough for me
  • Bombur211Bombur211 Posts: 11
    Molegod

He starts at the beginning of the match and he never has to stop

As soon as the Frenzy is On , He Loses the Ability to counter evade
    he doesn't. If you go frenzy with 8 or less monster mass, he still counters evade
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    Falcon
    Most champions on that list are pretty situational, at least of the ones I have any experience with (so excluding Prof X, for example, since I don't have him). Nick needs his charges and can be really tricky to play before he gets there, Falcon needs his Recon, Venom needs to fight a Spider-Person etc.

That said, I use Falcon as my go-to evade-counter. Elsa Bloodstone is also really fun in the Skill chapter when the global mix master node is active.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Falcon
    Venom is only spider heros
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,101 ★★★★★
    Elsa...
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    Night thrashers is impossible to turn off right? Not affected by or reliant on buffs or debuffs like even ghost or quake can be.

Only thing I’m unsure about is aa reduction. Can’t recall a time when it’s failed.

Really you can just play knowing that your mediums, heavies and specials will never be evaded or autoblocked.

Is he the best? I dunno but he’s certainly got better evade mechanics than most of the main options of this poll.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Prof. X
    Berjibs said:

Night thrashers is impossible to turn off right? Not affected by or reliant on buffs or debuffs like even ghost or quake can be.

Only thing I’m unsure about is aa reduction. Can’t recall a time when it’s failed.

Really you can just play knowing that your mediums, heavies and specials will never be evaded or autoblocked.

Is he the best? I dunno but he’s certainly got better evade mechanics than most of the main options of this poll.

Yup, his true accuracy is always on and passive.

The only caveat I see is fighting a stun immune evader and wanting to activate the disorient cartridge (light attack - SP 1). Makes it a little tricky.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    It wasn’t a joke Iceman’s ColdSnap is a very effective method of countering evade
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

There is literally no situation in which Ghost's evade counter won't work. Prof X comes close thought and I haven't played much with NT, Emma and Proxima.

I didn’t know that Ghost counters evade. I thought that she just gains precision. How does the counter work?
    Critical hits from Ghost after phasing can't be evaded.
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 811 ★★★★
    Prof. X
    Gotta be Charles Xavier. Don’t have to worry about evade miss or falter and as an added bonus thorns as well
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Shulk
    I know what you were trying to go for with that She-Hulk Abbreviation, but all I could think of was...
    BACK SLASH!!!
    I'M REALLY FEELING IT!
    "You Will Know Our Names" Intensifies
    😂

Anyways as of late I'm really enjoying how quick and simple Elsa Bloodstone's Coldsnap Evade Counter is, in Coldsnap Immune or Reduced Debuff Duration Matchups though I'd have to say Crossbones because even in Villain Matchups or without Synergies he gains So Many Furies that I've never gone below 5 so the 100% AAR is always active. (The fact it can go past -100% is Very Nice too for Increased AA Nodes)
    edited May 2021
    Shulk

I know what you were trying to go for with that She-Hulk Abbreviation, but all I could think of was...
    BACK SLASH!!!
    I'M REALLY FEELING IT!
    "You Will Know Our Names" Intensifies
    😂

Anyways as of late I'm really enjoying how quick and simple Elsa Bloodstone's Coldsnap Evade Counter is, in Coldsnap Immune or Reduced Debuff Duration Matchups though I'd have to say Crossbones because even in Villain Matchups or without Synergies he gains So Many Furies that I've never gone below 5 so the 100% AAR is always active. (The fact it can go past -100% is Very Nice too for Increased AA Nodes)

Also shout out to Jubilee who has the *Potential* for the Longest Slow Debuff of any Champion, on Base 9 Seconds but can go up to 33 Seconds without any Synergies and 36 Seconds with Synergies.
  • AGYAATAGYAAT Posts: 210
    Prof. X
    Mole will lose his evade counter mechanics if you go into frenzy mode,
    How he can be the best evade counter??

Professor x is the best he can also counter miss at same time without loosing his damage output..

And where is hit monkey!
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    For average fights? Moleman. Longer fights? Falcon. Those cruelty stacks really add up.

And yeah I know, Ghost and Quake, but I'm just tired of saying those two for every situation.
    Shulk
    AGYAAT said:

Mole will lose his evade counter mechanics if you go into frenzy mode,
    How he can be the best evade counter??

Professor x is the best he can also counter miss at same time without loosing his damage output..

And where is hit monkey!

Just a reminder though his doesn't work against Tech Champions, so it won't work against Defending Guillotine 2099s/UltronAOUs/Darkhawks/Ect.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

AouxWoux said:

There is literally no situation in which Ghost's evade counter won't work. Prof X comes close thought and I haven't played much with NT, Emma and Proxima.

Labyrinth.
    Lab evade is a special annoyance.
    That only night Thrasher and champs with slow debuff can counter. Haven't tested aegon's true accuracy tho.
    Aegon's true accuracy ( after 150 hits) counters LOL evades. He can still be evaded if the true accuracy has fallen of and you start a new combo, the 1st hit can potentially be evaded. But it has rarely happened to me.
  • krystolixkrystolix Posts: 68
    Falcon
    I voted for Falcon because he's the easiest (my opinion), or Corvus with Proxima synergy.
    But I also find that Black Widow Deadly origins is a decent evade counter as well. But she takes quite a lot of skill to use her for that effectively.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Emma and Spider-Gwen are always my first two picks for dealing with evade
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    Umm... parry stun?
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    Falcon
    Karuseus said:

Umm... parry stun?

Stun immune mix master, or stun immune classic spiderman.
  • Bsweezy0821Bsweezy0821 Posts: 213 ★★
    edited May 2021
    Hoitado said:

Iceman is my favorite Evade Counter</blockquote

I’m with u on this one dude all u gotta do is spam sp1 and nobody is evading... love iceman

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Ghost

There is literally no situation in which Ghost's evade counter won't work. Prof X comes close though and I haven't played much with NT, Emma and Proxima.

The reason I said this is because Ghost's evade counter is built-in as in it will always be there. I understand that there will always be some interactions and nodes that turns of some ability in this game and some of them glossed over my head with this.

I rated Ghost so highly for evade counter because it's built-in, not much can stop it or prevent it from working. There aren't many caveats to using it. With some other champs on this list like Nick who needs a second life or synergies to reliably keep 5+ charges, Mole Man per abilities looses his true-strike when entering frenzy which sacrifices a bit of damage and champs like Aarkus and Elsa rely on debuffs which can be countered by many mechanics. Comparitively, not many mechanics prevent Ghost's evade countering from functioning and you don't have to sacrifice any damage or other bits of utility for this.
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Falcon
    But I just go with archangel
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    DawsMan said:

Karuseus said:

Umm... parry stun?

Stun immune mix master, or stun immune classic spiderman.
    Come on, i was just trying to make a small joke lol

And besides, if you’re going to bring nodes in, you can always counter quake by true strike, or falcon by will of power, or any slow/coldsnap reliant champs by immunity

In general, I guess i’ll stick to night thrasher. I’m a bit biased toward him than moleman
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Emma is my favourite. Definitely not the best though
  • MiloticshyamMiloticshyam Posts: 102
    Killmonger
    I like his medium animation very much , whenever I get an oppurtunity I use killmonger with ws to crush those annoying evaders and auto blockers.