**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Toughest/most annoying fight you’ve had?

Will7Will7 Posts: 60
What is the most annoying or the most difficult piece of content or more specifically which fight you have had in the game, from any act or variant?
How did you overcome it?

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Variant 1.3.1 Ultron boss.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Will7 said:

Struggling on sinister so I don’t look forward to that

Two totally different fights. You could have perfect counters for the champion but because sinister is such a niche fight you don’t have a counter for him
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,504 ★★★★★
    No retreat Champion boss.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    Nova on cav eq on the second or third month it was released. Would've 100% if it wasn't for him.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Berjibs said:

May 2021 Cav eq 1.1 Airwalker

I haven’t overcome it, although I refuse to use items on eq.

Did that fight with iabom, and barely noticed he was there lol
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Berjibs said:

May 2021 Cav eq 1.1 Airwalker

I haven’t overcome it, although I refuse to use items on eq.

Did that fight with iabom, and barely noticed he was there lol
    I don’t play my bigger accounts anymore dude so cav eq is actually a challenge as I’ve got about 8 champs ranked up past r2 5* 😂. It’s defo a lot harder this month with the bosses, annoying defenders frequently on the easy paths and the rubbish mutant node.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★
    Definitely Kang in the Tech Variant. Before I learned how to deal with him, he was so annoying. I wasted an ungodly amount of units, only to finally give up and back out of the quest. I only returned once I had better counters, and suddenly he was pretty straightforward.

I'm also currently stuck on the Grandmaster. I have a hard time finding a rhythm that allows me to reach his Wounded state consistently, but I wouldn't necessarily put him as "the most annoying fight". He's just difficult, but not unfairly so.

However, the Arena update didn't exactly help when it comes to unit grind. That, more than the fight itself, is what annoys me at the moment.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    That Mordo boss in Act 6 -- would be the answer if I didn't have a counter. That whole damned quest is just sadistic.

Pre-nerf champ is probably the worst because my muscle memory causes me to backdash before I proc dex. Hard to unlearn that.

Overcame it with brute force until muscle memory fixed itself, because event potions were expiring. Did I mintion how I hated this events potions being event locked? Because I hate this events potions being event locked.
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 825 ★★★★
    Hardest Infinity gauntlet nameless thanos,
    Most annoying rogue (can’t remember which variant) she had permanent regen and invade. Overly annoying because the only counter I had was a r4 mephisto such a long annoying fight with him
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Definetly 6.2.2 sinister

I beat him by quaking for 30 minutes straight and then my thumbs fell off... but it was worth it
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    OG Slashed Tires Juggy in Act 4 somewhere

Ice Phoenix with awful game lag
  • AdvAdv Posts: 195
    Just finished with 6.3.6 cap iw. Damn long fight.
  • Rbk19Rbk19 Posts: 195 ★★
    Only fight Pre-nerf 6.4 darkhawk boss unable to complete after spending all my units and forced to quit the quest
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    Korg
  • AeønAeøn Posts: 11
    Will7 said:

Struggling on sinister so I don’t look forward to that

It was my toughest fight with quake ,literally took me 30 mins without fury
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    6.3.1 Medusa
    Had to fight her like forever with mags + St/magik. Killed her with HM in finale
    Next is 6.4 Capiw, Glad my Aegon was max sig.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    6.4.6 buffed Angela
    I can't doom her...
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    5.4.6 Ultron. I hated that fight. I spent thousands of units doing that quest exploration (that quest cost me more than exploring whole rest of act 5).
  • Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
    I’m stuck on 6.2.2 sinister but I do have quake CAIW and dragon man
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Most Annoying fight? Hmm not sure really likely abyss collecctor
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Rbk19 said:

Only fight Pre-nerf 6.4 darkhawk boss unable to complete after spending all my units and forced to quit the quest

Darkhawk with raptor upgrades is nasty.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

5.4.6 Ultron. I hated that fight. I spent thousands of units doing that quest exploration (that quest cost me more than exploring whole rest of act 5).

Just did this fight yesterday with a 3 star loki. :D