**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My 6th Month Anniversary

I started playing at the end of November 2020, and wanted to share my journey so far. (I had installed and played the game for a few weeks when it came out originally but I didn't stick with it till now, so not counting that)

Progression: Im currently Cavalier and on 6.2.2, I've completed RoL, and an initial clear of Variant 4. I can usually clear the Cavalier event quest, and explore Uncollected and below.

Plans: Currently exploring Act 5, I've done everything but the last 4 quests in chapter 2.
- Then I plan on trying to do some initial clears of other Variants, they gave me some trouble in the past but I think my roster is a little stronger now.
- Then I will explore what Variants I can before returning to 6.2.2 (Dont think I have the champs for LoL)

Masteries: I have unlocked full suicides, willpower, despair, and Im currently at 2/5 on deep wounds. (Taking a break from unlocking to save money for 4th of July.)

Roster: I'm very happy with my roster, though, there are a few champions I want who are avoiding me like the plague. (Dr. Doom, Ghost, Sentinel, Void, and Venom to name a couple)

6*'s: Nothing to complain about here (At least IMO) I think I've had really good luck so far (Though my 13th 6* was a Dragon Man dupe, I'm still happy with it)

5*'s: Finally getting a decent collection of 5*'s (69...nice) and cant complain about my pulls here either.

Rank up plans:
- I plan on taking Nick Fury to rank 5 and use them 5* Awakening gem from exploring act 5 on him
- Then I would prolly rank 5 Apocalypse > Immortal Abomination > Human Torch > Magik or something along those lines.

I also would like to thank everyone for all the help and advice over the last 6 months. I doubt I would even be uncollected yet without any help, so thank you.

Comments

• Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,158 ★★★★★
    6 months... Jeez good for you! That roster is uncomfotably close to mine...
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    You have a 6* Goldpool. I have no sympathy for you.