**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

R3 six star NF when five star is maxed

AdvAdv Posts: 195
I’ve got duped NF as a five and a six star. Five star is already R5. Currently at Act 6.4.3. My question is whether I should R3 my NF when already I’ve got a duped at R5. I also have ghost and domino as six stars.

Comments

• Options
    Thanks. Just wanted the comparison between ghost and NF when I’ve got a maxed five star
  • Options
    EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    The only real use of a maxxed sig NF is for AW defense, as it makes him an even more annoying defender than he already is. For general questing, AW attack,AQ and EQ though all you need is 1 sig level, any more is just a waste of sig stones IMHO.

What's my point? Well, that yes you should definitely R3 him cuz that way you can use your maxxed R5 for defense and then have the R3 always handy for everything else.

About whether you should R3 a NF over a Ghost that's an entirely different matter though. How good are you at playing Ghost? Is she duped? If so how many sigs? Do you have at least r4 5* Wasp and/or Hood? Do you run suicides? Do you have a r5 or r2 CMM to pair with your NF? How much do you like CMM? Would you rather have a NF/CMM combo as a staple on your team or a Wasp/Ghost combo? In other words, there are waaaaay too many variables to consider for anyone else but YOU to be able to decide whether its better FOR YOU to R3 a NF over a Ghost.

Hope it helps.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Two furys are better than one.
  • Options

The only real use of a maxxed sig NF is for AW defense, as it makes him an even more annoying defender than he already is. For general questing, AW attack,AQ and EQ though all you need is 1 sig level, any more is just a waste of sig stones IMHO.

What's my point? Well, that yes you should definitely R3 him cuz that way you can use your maxxed R5 for defense and then have the R3 always handy for everything else.

About whether you should R3 a NF over a Ghost that's an entirely different matter though. How good are you at playing Ghost? Is she duped? If so how many sigs? Do you have at least r4 5* Wasp and/or Hood? Do you run suicides? Do you have a r5 or r2 CMM to pair with your NF? How much do you like CMM? Would you rather have a NF/CMM combo as a staple on your team or a Wasp/Ghost combo? In other words, there are waaaaay too many variables to consider for anyone else but YOU to be able to decide whether its better FOR YOU to R3 a NF over a Ghost.

Hope it helps.

I am ok with ghost. Can intercept the mediums but not the light with miss. Don’t run suicides. Have hood at R4 and CMM at R5 and quake at R5. Ghost is Unduped and I actually find NF way more fun than ghost but end up using her at niche paths only. Your reply helped a lot. Thanks a ton

• Options
    Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    Yes.