**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Game/Life balanced alliance for experienced US players looking for low stress high reward.

Do you play daily and have the talent to fight bosses?

Do you have a solid roster of champs and uncollected?

Do you want to feel like this is a fun game and not a job?

Join the Underground Warlords for a game/life balanced alliance.

We run Map 5 when not in War and Map 4 while we are at War to limit time stress. NO DONATIONS!

We run a rotational war season where 2 BGs war and rotate each war so everyone will war 2 wars a week instead of 3 and 8 wars a season instead of 12. This keeps us fresh and are able to manage our items better while earning Gold 2 rewards each season.

We want experienced players that don’t need to be chased or babysat and can fight. People who think before they move, scout before choosing champs and communicate when stuff happens.

If you’ve outgrown your current alliance and looking for an upgrade or if you want a more balanced game/life experience than connect with me in Line App.

I’m an active leader that does a lot of the work so everyone else can just fight. We have great members that will help with end game content advise and we like to share and congratulate members successes.

darkclawprime - Line ID
Underground Warlords - UGWLs

Comments

• Options
    Dark_Claw1Dark_Claw1 Posts: 139
    We have 2 spots open
  • Options
    Have 1 spot to fill when we find the right fit. Reach out if interested thanks
  • Options
    NewWorldNewWorld Posts: 69
    edited June 2021
    Greetings !
    I just returned to the game today after 5 months, I'm a bit busy in real life at the moments so am looked for a semi chilled ally.
    My IGN : HOSTILE BUNNY
    I'm Cav and waiting for a good mutant 6* to rank 3 to break the bloody throne.

I would like to join your ally, but unfortunately I'm not a US citizen. Id be roughly 9 hours ahead of your time there. Withstanding that, if you could accommodate me, i will prove my worth as a dutiful member by contributing to war and AQ .

Looking forward to meeting you guys there !
    @Dark_Claw1
  • Options
    NewWorldNewWorld Posts: 69
    And another thing @Dark_Claw1 , I wont be able to use line for a couple of weeks - my phone is extremely low on storage as of now. I'm looking for an upgrade, therefore I'd be able to join Line in a few weeks.
  • Options
    Sorry bud. We are looking for Line App users who live in North American Time Zones

We will have 2 spots open after AQ. 1 open now
  • Options
    3 spots open
  • Options
    1 spot open
  • Options
    Have 3 spots open
  • Options