**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 6 star should I rank up

InspectorDREDInspectorDRED Posts: 54
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips

Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    Falcon and venom are great unawakened. Ghost gains a lot but doesn't need it. I'd focus on those three, yes there are some other goodies there but those three stand out to me.
  • InspectorDREDInspectorDRED Posts: 54
    Hmm. I thought of domino originally, however I know venom has his perks as do the others.. I don't have the best 6 star roster (thanks kabam) unfortunately

Hmm. I thought of domino originally, however I know venom has his perks as do the others.. I don't have the best 6 star roster (thanks kabam) unfortunately

Dude, you got a better good to bad than most. Sorcerer supreme is an honourable mention for the mystic class but domino is just so rng reliant. Took my six star to r2, although I don't regret it, I never use her and there are much better mutants.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Ghost.

Also, this roster is good with the number of six stars you have. Don’t complain about your luck.
  • InspectorDREDInspectorDRED Posts: 54
    So we're in between falcon, ghost, and possibly venom. I suppose you can throw in SS
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Yeah she’s good as well.

But Ghost is such a cheat code she should always be your first priority. And if you suck at Ghost? Learn Ghost. Then win game.
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    Ghost is good only if you know how to play her.
    Otherwise, SS, Havok, Venom, She Hulk, Falcon, Domino are better since they have easier playstyles.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

Otherwise, SS, Havok, Venom, She Hulk, Falcon, Domino are better since they have easier playstyles.

Ghost is really not that hard. Different but not hard. Pay attention to your phase timer and if the enemy throws their second medium. And since this Ghost is unduped you don’t need to worry about missing a lot of hits because there is no difference between phasing 1 hit and phasing 5 (since no power gain).

Ghost is really not that hard. Different but not hard. Pay attention to your phase timer and if the enemy throws their second medium. And since this Ghost is unduped you don’t need to worry about missing a lot of hits because there is no difference between phasing 1 hit and phasing 5 (since no power gain).
    So true. She honestly just takes practice, knowing your intervals, getting comfortable with that two-second phase timer, and knowing how long your combos should be is all something you practice, not a difficult skill to learn.
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    domino falcon venom
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Ghost opens up so many doors
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Elsa :)
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    I’d wait my guy. If it’s going to be your first I’d be patient.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    Red gobs havok sorcerer ghost doms venom ihulk vulture or kite(falcon). Best of all is havok or ghost
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    Ihulk.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Do ghost first.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

No champ is really that hard. Just need to practice playing them.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,106 ★★★★
    There are at least 11 r2/3 candidates in that lot. Unreal luck for only 20 6 stars...