**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AQ is about to start.....

RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
Okay mods we are running up close to the next round of AQ in the wrong tier, now is the time to either announce your fix or cancel AQ and restart everyone in the correct tier.

Comments

• MicklownickMicklownick Posts: 315 ★★
    I doubt any announcement will happen, just seen mods redirect to another thread where 'news' will be announced and its just an empty shell of a thread that says, stay tuned.... kabam has the worst luck, threads are on fire demanding resources become more widely available and a glitch happens where everyone gets demoted a tier in AQ and getting less resources. Irony is great isn't it, it's almost like they are getting trolled by their own game. Hopefully, maybe, possibly, eventually they will get it back on the rails.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    The way a fix can be made is simple. Is just adjust the pontuation and its done, no need to stress out about this.
    They are already aware of the issue and they will fix it before AQ ends
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,481 ★★★★★
    edited October 2017
    I'm not so sure it is that easy, but I hope it is.

Anyone who has played long enough to remember what happened during the initial Guillotine feature arena will be curious to find out whether or not Kabam's tech has developed enough to allow it to rectify situations like this--that is, without actually making the problem worse for the players/alliances who have been disadvantaged.

Fingers crossed...

Dr. Zola
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    I wouldn't hold my breath, they're probably still trying to get their WiFi working again at NYCC, knowing this team.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    At this point, we're on Day 2. It's likely going to run through. Not sure what they will do to address it.