Cosmic 5* rank up help

Nalak8Nalak8 Member Posts: 387 ★★★
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Are any of these 5* cosmic champs worth ranking up to r4 or r5? I don’t have any 6* cosmic. I’m looking to expand my roster but wondering if I should wait for a better pull before putting my resources into them.

Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• DawsManDawsMan Member Posts: 2,169 ★★★★★
    I'm not seeing pictures or options.
  • Nalak8Nalak8 Member Posts: 387 ★★★

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,934 ★★★★★
    Surfer if you like him and/or need the prestige. He’s still decent on his own however

Surfer if you like him and/or need the prestige. He’s still decent on his own however

I’m actually not a big fan of his play style and at my level I’m not too worried about prestige. Hmmm...
  • Will3808Will3808 Member Posts: 3,732 ★★★★★
    I quite like full obsidian. I’d try him out and see what you think. He’s the only one on your roster who I’d consider ranking up.
    Will3808 said:

I quite like full obsidian. I’d try him out and see what you think. He’s the only one on your roster who I’d consider ranking up.

I was thinking about cull. Is his ramp up easy or practical to achieve on most quests?

Nalak8 said:

Will3808 said:

I was thinking about cull. Is his ramp up easy or practical to achieve on most quests?

It’s not that bad.

Do you have a Guardian?

Nalak8 said:

Will3808 said:

It’s not that bad.

Do you have a Guardian?
    Yes I do have a guardian at r4 duped sig 170. I supposed he would help with the block proficiency?
    Nalak8 said:

Nalak8 said:

Will3808 said:

It’s not that bad.

Do you have a Guardian?
    Yes I do have a guardian at r4 duped sig 170. I supposed he would help with the block proficiency?
    A ton. I’d go with Cull then. Hope you can awaken him soon as well
    Thanks all! Ok I’ll go with Cull. I do have a cosmic awakening gem. Is he worth awakening?
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Member Posts: 3,112 ★★★★★
    Roblin or cull
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Member Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Nalak8 said:

Thanks all! Ok I’ll go with Cull. I do have a cosmic awakening gem. Is he worth awakening?

Yeah