**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabamverse Suggestion - Howard Duck 2099

New suit new him? Dont know what else to say to add mabye a built in mini bar?

Comments

• JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Put this in the champion suggestions thread
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★
    Rockon said:

New suit new him? Dont know what else to say to add mabye a built in mini bar?

Howard without the mech howard the duck 3099 superior howard the duck lets bring in the movie version also
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★
    I would like to see more 2099 champs and I like the idea of a 2099 version of Howard, but I feel pretty satisfied with the recent Howard buff and don't feel a particular need for another version of him at the moment. But sometime in the future, sure.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Ercarret said:

I would like to see more 2099 champs and I like the idea of a 2099 version of Howard, but I feel pretty satisfied with the recent Howard buff and don't feel a particular need for another version of him at the moment. But sometime in the future, sure.

TBH I'm glad there aren't a ton of 2099 champions for a couple reasons:

1. We would expect them to be as good or better than the original version and if that isn't the case there would be a problem.

2. I used to play a game on my DS, had a ton of marvel characters, used a ton of 2099 champs. Mcoc being different is nice.