**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

New cav nodes, what are your thoughts?

2»

Comments

• Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    So for

- Cosmic: Venom and Angela because those two have many buffs, and Angela can heal
    - Skill: anyone, for suggestions Aegon, Nick Fury, BWDO and Black Panther can be a great team
    - Mystic: BWCV sp2 and Magik obviously
    - Mutant: EF. This nodes seem to be designed specifically for her.
    - science: CAIW with a Tech teammate, SpiderGwen sp1, Void sp1
    - Tech: easy Warlock, Guilly99, Hulkbuster
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Chikel said:

Not all content needs to be suicide-friendly.

This. So much this. Your mastery setup isn't a divine right. Change it, use different champs, or deal with it
    Right. Because it's so cheap and easy to switch masteries back and forth to do numerous content.
    I didn't say it was. Bc of that fact I choose to not use them anymore, the key word here is choose. If you choose to continue using them you also get to deal with making that decision again when something that makes them not ideal comes along. It's bad enought that those of us that choose to not use them have to deal with health pools tuned with corvus, Ghost, etc... with suicides on in mind for everything. So no I don't feel terribly bad when the incredibly rare situation comes along that you actually get inconvenienced for them
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 879 ★★★
    The changes are way too dramatic... It should change in minor instances every few months....example skill should be gain fury when a shock or incinerate expires.. the next month would be gain a fury when bleed or disorient expires .. they are trying to reinvent the wheel every month. Focus on what every class does well and reward the player for using that class .....you can even go as far as heavily penalizing them for stepping out of said class. (90% damage reduction if use a mutant champ in a skill path.. 50% for other classes).....I like trying to keep the game fresh , but some of this just doesn't make sense and half the quests I'll use a team with zero class type champs of that path
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 879 ★★★
    Champions I see very useful this month though....

Skill....Kingpin and Moleman
    Mutant...Collosus and Magneto will basically be unlockable the entire fight.
    Science...She Hulk and Ibom will destroy this month as will Spider Ham and Yellow jacket
    Tech... Warlock will be fun as will Gully2099
    Mystic...Claire and Sorc Supreme should destroy
    Cosmic...Venom!!

Either way it will be fun finding the best champs and it honestly looks better than previous months
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,062 ★★★★

Chikel said:

This. So much this. Your mastery setup isn't a divine right. Change it, use different champs, or deal with it
    Right. Because it's so cheap and easy to switch masteries back and forth to do numerous content.
    I didn't say it was. Bc of that fact I choose to not use them anymore, the key word here is choose. If you choose to continue using them you also get to deal with making that decision again when something that makes them not ideal comes along. It's bad enought that those of us that choose to not use them have to deal with health pools tuned with corvus, Ghost, etc... with suicides on in mind for everything. So no I don't feel terribly bad when the incredibly rare situation comes along that you actually get inconvenienced for them
    I wonder if you would be saying this if the content was made with suicides in mind. If the node requires you to have a bleed and poison on you at the start or you do less damage. What if the damage you deal on special attacks was changed to scale with recoil damage? Would you still be in support of it?
    I don't run suicides, I have no plans to do so but I do run max WP which saves me potions and I think a passive heal block is a not a good thing.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Chikel said:

Chikel said:

I wonder if you would be saying this if the content was made with suicides in mind. If the node requires you to have a bleed and poison on you at the start or you do less damage. What if the damage you deal on special attacks was changed to scale with recoil damage? Would you still be in support of it?
    I don't run suicides, I have no plans to do so but I do run max WP which saves me potions and I think a passive heal block is a not a good thing.
    Yeah, I'd just put suicides on...

I have them on right now during off-season and they'll promptly come off when the EQ drops. It's not the end of the world. Some of you complain about absolutely anything 😂
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    AMS94 said:

Passive heal blocks are BS
    It's fine if they try to counter different champs like quake, ghost, doom etc
    But they should never make content/nodes that try to counter any specific mastery

This not news at all.
    Masochism, stun reflection and other nodes counter parry mainly.
    Buffet, spite, backlash pulse etc. counter dexterity.
    This is already happening and it’s not necessarily a bad thing.
    Passive heal block wouldn’t be either, IF mastery changes could be done fast and for free.
    Until then it’s pure bs for all suicide users.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Greekhit said:

AMS94 said:

Passive heal blocks are BS
    It's fine if they try to counter different champs like quake, ghost, doom etc
    But they should never make content/nodes that try to counter any specific mastery

This not news at all.
    Masochism, stun reflection and other nodes counter parry mainly.
    Buffet, spite, backlash pulse etc. counter dexterity.
    This is already happening and it’s not necessarily a bad thing.
    Passive heal block wouldn’t be either, IF mastery changes could be done fast and for free.
    Until then it’s pure bs for all suicide users.
    Yeah, but those masteries don't cost ~300$ worth of units.
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Skill - Heal block stirs the angry man-child within me. I understand why it exists, but you could find a way around that issue in a way that doesn't piss off a lot of players. Better for you, better for us -- I believe you can do it if you try. [Looks fun aside from the heal block, which makes it terrible for a lot of players]

Well, Ægon is my man here. None of my other Skills can shrug suicides.

Science - Looks fun. Tons of options. Depends on the lane nodes, though.

Mystic - Benefits a lot of champs people might have ranked up. Doom, Claire, Sorc Supreme, Voodoo, Magik, DMan(?), etc. [Fun if you have a counter ranked. Not so niche that it hurts. Wonder if suicides and WP proc this, lol]

Since Doom and Claire hate me, 5r4 Magik and Voodoo will carry me just fine. Unless there's a node that causes buffs, then it's SymTime.

Cosmic - Wish the chance per buff was more than 10%, or that the Vigilance lasted for longer than 5 seconds, but still plenty of counters. The Heimdall and Odin buffs could help greatly here. Same with Mr.Fan and Fury synergies. [Yep, looks fun. Might be a pain if your Cosmics don't proc tons of buffs, though.]

CGR will carry me heavily here. Venom and Angela for backup. Might bring my 3* Odin, and maybe Heimdall or Fantastic.

Tech - Again, benefits champs that people might have ranked already, and isn't super exclusive. Some champs will shred hilariously here. [Looks fun, particuly with that unblockable looming around. Certain nodes could make that a nightmare though, lol]

Warlock, Guardian, Hulkbuster, G2099, VisionOG, Sentinel, Starkey, IMIW, etc. Got plenty in the arsenal for this one.

Mutant - Unblockable rampage, lol. Lots of ways around the stun mitigation -- CapIW synergy being the No.1 here. [Yep, looks fun too]

I'll be bringing CapIW, Wolvie, and whoever. Will probably start with RMags, PyramidX, and Gambit.

TL;DR: Yes, nobody asked an essay. No, I'm not sorry lol. I like to 'think through text', and don't expect anybody to read my ****.