**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Guillotine Swords

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★

All the swords shown in the current motion comic that dropped today. So far i counted 9 of the 9 is OG guillotine but i dont see Guilly2099 sword either.

Are we gonna see rest of the swords coming or it's just for storyline purpose? I know would be a crime if there were so many guillotine swords running around in game lol. Took alot of pausing for me to take screenshots of each sword 😂.

Comments

• RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Ngl seeing the first reported sword and now getting it in game next month is dope and seeing others being mentioned throughout history is exciting and i really do hope we see more of it. Literally so much lore and storylines to be told!
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Ngl seeing the first reported sword and now getting it in game next month is dope and seeing others being mentioned throughout history is exciting and i really do hope we see more of it. Literally so much lore and storylines to be told!
    Yeah, the swords go in order from first to last, with exception of 2099 since in this alternate timeline there never was one.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    They need to add more Original Characters IMO

It adds so much variety to the Marvel Universe

Yeah, the swords go in order from first to last, with exception of 2099 since in this alternate timeline there never was one.
    This is more exciting then avengers endgame lol
    Hoitado said:

With this game they can and ultimately Marvel can adapt them to Animated Universe or Live Action

Hoitado said:

With this game they can and ultimately Marvel can adapt them to Animated Universe or Live Action

Live Action Aegon or Guillotine would be So Sick. They already added the Contest of Champions in Thor: Ragnorak. It’s a bit pushy but there is a very slim chance it’ll happen
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Hoitado said:

Hoitado said:

Live Action Aegon or Guillotine would be So Sick. They already added the Contest of Champions in Thor: Ragnorak. It’s a bit pushy but there is a very slim chance it’ll happen
    tbf, the contest of champions was a comic thing

Hoitado said:

Hoitado said:

tbf, the contest of champions was a comic thing

Exactly and since his story revolves around the Contest of Champions it could work
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,371 ★★★★★

Glad to hear you're looking forward to it! The Guillotine line and the various bearers of La Fleur du Mal are two of my favorite topics in the Contest and have led to some of my favorite story moments. I'm stoked whenever the team gets to expand on their story and am looking forward to getting to share more of it with you all!
    Guilly arc should never end as very exciting storyline every release motion comics are sick and the cutscenes are just too amazing main time to be excited in the year is when these arrive every so years