**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Canadian LOL Bug, now I am stuck

jdeck59jdeck59 Posts: 1,035 ★★★★
Well, today was the day I decided to do my Canadian run, and halfway through I come across this adaptoid, only this one decided to get enrage at 1% permanently. Yes, as in I went in 5 more times and he is starting at enraged and I cannot hit him. Absolute joke, I better get all my items returned Kabam.

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,379 ★★★★★
    jdeck59 said:

Well, today was the day I decided to do my Canadian run, and halfway through I come across this adaptoid, only this one decided to get enrage at 1% permanently. Yes, as in I went in 5 more times and he is starting at enraged and I cannot hit him. Absolute joke, I better get all my items returned Kabam.

Most likely u didnt hit base attack without masteries on sas is why he started enrage as its over certain a certain amount think its like 500 for shortest 1k for bit longer then the longest enrage is above 2k which no 4 star gets
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    jdeck59 said:

The real joke is you being throne breaker and not knowing that base attack is what affects the enrage timer

Sorry, never had any issues like this when 100% the game 🤷‍♂️
    Oh my word, thank you for proving this guy's point.

Base attack affects the enrage timer. If your champion has low base attack then the enrage timer goes down. Since your sassy was four-star rank 2, the adaptoid already started in the final enrage.

You didn't have issues with this when you 100% the game because:
    1. The enrage timer is only in Labyrinth, not all of MCOC
    2. You 100% Labyrinth of Legends with five stars who have a high base attack, thus never failing to trigger a long enrage timer.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Love it

This discussion has been closed.