**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Who do you think is going to be in the Iron Casket cav crystals next month?

My best estimate of who is going to be in it is Guillotine, Morningstar, Guillotine 2099, Mephesto (sorry if I botched the spelling) and other champs. I think the other champs should be deletions/ mystic characters in my opinion. Who do you think is going to be in these crystals?

Comments

• Options
    LORDSPOOKY66LORDSPOOKY66 Posts: 293 ★★
    ghost rider, maybe doom (i wish)
  • Options
    AndyBeardoAndyBeardo Posts: 180

ghost rider, maybe doom (i wish)

Doom would make them extremely interesting.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Purgatory hopefully.
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,165 ★★★★★
    I'd imagine people in suits of armor or clothed in armor hence a 'casket' of iron. A suit of sorts. Civil Warrior, Morningstar, Guilly 2099, Doom, Purgatory, Iron Man, Odin maybe. IDK.
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    I dont think purgatory will be there in the crystals. That would mean lesser people grinding for her in arenas. More working on getting those shards. Doom might be an option.
  • Options
    DarkGuardianDarkGuardian Posts: 185 ★★

I dont think purgatory will be there in the crystals. That would mean lesser people grinding for her in arenas. More working on getting those shards. Doom might be an option.

yet spiderham was in 2020 cav crystals
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,827 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021

Because he came out in 2020. I see your point, but there’s a chance that they won’t have a synergy so she won’t be in it
  • Options
    Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★
    Cyclops
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,256 ★★★★★

Because he came out in 2020. I see your point, but there’s a chance that they won’t have a synergy so she won’t be in it
    Km was in a event cystal to. Before he arena
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    I wonder if it's gonna be a Mystic month, like this month was a Skill month. Sounds very Kabam-ish.

So basically the crystal would be Doom, a couple okay mystics, and a bunch of mystics that even heavy arena grinders wouldn't take to 5r3.

Doesn't sound right though, I feel like g2099 has gotta be in there with the theme as it is.