**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

7.2.5 goldpool

TreoTreo Posts: 386 ★★
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I have been trying goldpool today and some things I don’t really understand

In the node description it is not mentioned that the charges deadpool get gets removed when it’s activated. So you need 10 debuffs purified every 30 second window.

Also I don’t understand why Havok his debuffs don’t get purified.

Short to say I need help in finding counters from people that used champs that work. My ideas don’t work and I don’t even understand why they don’t work.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,833 ★★★★★
    1. Since he’s not golden but Platin he’s called platinpool.
    2. It’s bugged, there are some threads about it
    3. Have a nice weekend my friend
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,833 ★★★★★
    One additional hint: doom and torch worked perfectly :smile:
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I used sunspot, get to 5 or 6 flare states, then just cycle sp3. It’s easy to make him lose the health from the degen. Pretty safe fight until he randomly makes you bleed
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    use any champion that can constantly inflicts debuffs with medium and light hits or while blocking and you are good (champions that places debuffs with specials and/or heavies are bad because platpool could draw the Sumopool card, and you would have another thing to watch out for) ^_^ I used nick fury and one-shotted him, but if you aren't familiar with his mechanics i would suggest you to do a couple of duels first ^_^
  • Options
    Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    he's stun immune so if u reparry multiple times that's a bunch of debuffs, i used doom and just reparried and mediums for shocks, but literally anyone works if u reparry a lot
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    I used warlock against him. Easy fight.
    Havok's debuffs are bugged in 7.2.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I used Venom. Fairly simple fight; got a handful of precisions to keep debuffs on him