**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6.2.2. HELP!!!

Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips

I watched many videos on how to beat mister sinister, but I don’t believe I have any counters, but I could be wrong, what do I do

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Medusa
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Medusa is your best counter. She’s going to take a while because she’s not a good sinister counter but she’ll work because she has a fury buff and is poison immune.

Also do you have warlock or heimdall? First of all warlock is a great counter but second both of them have synergies that give people a fury buff. If you do have them Claire is your best bet. She can be poison immune and is a good sinister counter if you spam heavy. You need the fury buff though. If you do have an option to give her a fury buff you should go watch Seatin’s act 6.2 free to play run. He used claire.
  • Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
    Medusa is your best bet for caustic Temper but you need the units. Since I don't think Medusa is immune to incinerate
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Guilly 2099 would be good. There is a synergy with warlock ultron and senteniel that gives her a fury buff, but she can solo the fight without it.

It would take a pretty long time though
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    Agree with @Riptide - as long as Guilly is ramped it's an easy solo even without synergies.