**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5th R3 6*

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
edited May 2021 in General Discussion

I just did the 6.2.5 carina challenge (1 team revive) and got my mystic
R4 proxima soloed path and Surfer for VP and r4 drax took 50% off mordo first try.

Other R3s are in order
Havok Duped
Doom Unduped
BWDO Unduped
Gambit Unduped (R3ed him a week ago)
Now Dragon man

After 7.2 exploration If I get lucky VtD unduped r3 for cosmic and duped SL r3 for Tech

Comments

• Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    Show your full 6 star roster pls
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    @DoubleDelta
    @Wordunken

Dragon man has always been a favourite champ of mine since I got him , he went straight to r2 when I had the resources , I pulled him from his 6* featured.

He is now currently 40/45 , I still enjoy him , dont regret it at all , his dupe I feel is needed to get the nice bonuses from the classes he is facing.

He has Bleed and Poison Immunity which helps a lot in content , he is a robot so Omega red deathspores take a while to get up there.

What I do when I start a fight is ,parry heavy then dash in to get the opponent to the corner as fast as possible , if its big HP pools or long fights I pop sp3 first for x3 power gain then sp2 then sp1 (sp1 not needed) and leave 1 power gain on then parry heavy with incinerate while opponent cornered for the nice damage then sp3 , rince and repeat.

I dont use his unstoppable much but when I use it , I try to dex some specials with it to regen some HP if I want to.

On heavily Buffed Nodes his cornered damage is increased which makes him a beast.

If armor broken he has similiar to Elsa where opponent degens. I tried him against Aarkus , he actually didnt do too bad but not the best counter but atleast something.

• psp742psp742 Posts: 2,302 ★★★★
    BWDO, interesting choice.. I guess she is good.. but I feel Elsa Bloodstone has more damage potential.. but that's just my opinion.
    I have 6* BWDO awaken (from cav hand tobhand combat crystal).. Dragonman is pretty good but I wish he is able to nullify buffs or nullify and steal power.
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Duped 6* SL is a bold choice for a rankup...would be neat to see though...
  • JustMaybeJustMaybe Posts: 13
    I love my unduped bwdo... shes probably my most fun champ to play and the damage if u can shock them is pretty substantial