**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Scarlet witch

So I think SW is pretty useless when not awakened, sure she can nullify and get somewhat decent crits but overall she’s useless unless awakened. I propose a new passive that should be added to her. Her hex powers now should have a 5% chance to trigger a debuff on opponent and a buff to SW. This would allow her to aleast get her some usefulness when not Awakened. Also it would make her a lot more fun to play. What’s your thoughts?

Comments

• Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    Kabam won't even take that into consideration. They nerfed all the best champs with 12.0 and have no intent to change them again. Why would they since everyone now spends trying to get the new god tier champs which I'm sure will be nerfed eventually too. Or they will just add a new mechanic to the game to cripple the player like challenge rating or the new AW. These are not character changes even though it dramatically changes the way certain champs can be used.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I love how the first post after mentioning Scarlet Witch is "Nerf the nerfing nerfer, they nerfed a perfectly nerfed champ" as if SW is suddenly the next Khan. I will say that I never had her before 12.0, so I have no real idea how "spectacularly amazingly un-nerfed" she was.

Unduped, I agree with the OP that she definitely needs some help, but not to the same level that dozens of other champs need it (Luke Cage, hello?). Unduped, she is middle of the road but is still a decent utility champ if you need the nullify (really good against Hype). Her SP2 still hits really hard.

In the end, it wasn't until after I duped her that I started using her and she is quickly moving up the ranks of favorite champs to fight with. She's still not on my A team for AQ/AW, but she's always in my questing teams.
  • ZerophunkZerophunk Posts: 207
    Before the 12.0 a 3* SW and DS could kill aq and war bosses
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    I had her at r5 Sig maxed before 12.0 and I could do act 5. Whatever with just her and alliance war t1 plus aq map 6 any path including the bleed or poison. Gaurunteed 10k on an L2 more like 20-30k most of the time. I hate how they nerfed all of them but especially her and doc strange. Strange was weak even before, he's he could stay alive but he wouldn't have been useful in 5.2 or 5.3 as he was pre 12.0 just didn't hit hard enough...
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    Since champs are pretty basic without their Sig - look at the value of Spiderman before and after he is awakened. Others gain a lot less - Hyperion is absurdly overpowered before being awakened, and ludicrously overpowered afterwards; and it's hard to tell the difference.

That's just the nature of the game. Switch doesn't need an extra ability before awakening.
  • TrumpootTrumpoot Posts: 185
    sadly, in the current version of the game, you don't need a better SW, u need a better champ.
  • Unawakened a lot of champs suffer from being pretty bland. SL unduped makes SW unduped look godly. She's hands down the fastest nullifier as is, and easily negates champs such as Hyperion who are op but only due to the same 2 or 3 buffs reactivating.

They nerfed her for a reason. Then they went back and basically unerfued her. There's 0 possibility they'll even consider this and I'd just give up on the thought.

What you should do is look into sig level gains from champion to champion. There's little chance you would actually think she needs a buff if you have a sig level of 35+ with her. Sadly yes, sig levels 1-20 are painfully pathetic. But she takes off quick. That's why I wouldn't ever use an awakening gem on her or advise it.

In contrast look at SL and DV. Just upon awakening they gain a majority of their sigs utility. No investment required and honestly it's a waste to invest sig stones on them.