**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Tips for Cavalier push

YoungDaq.YoungDaq. Posts: 43
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Any last minutes tips you lads could provide. I've watched some guides and have a sense of what to do but i would like to hear some additional tips, precautions, estimate of how many of something i should hoard, etc.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Everybody talks about the 6.1.5 crossbones and 6.1.6 sentinel, but nobody talks about the 6.1.2 ultron. He can be tough if you don't have a counter.
  • Options
    Yeah he seems difficult but since i have a Magneto he should be able to rinse him with somewhat ease.
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Drippy said:

Yeah he seems difficult but since i have a Magneto he should be able to rinse him with somewhat ease.

He's an easy clap then, use him for the Sentinel before Ultron too
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,153 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Drippy said:

Nice. We can't really give you 'good' advice if we can't see your roster. Other than that it's all generic advice you can pick up anywhere.

Edit: That Sabretooth can be a pain. If you don't have enough damage the fight won't end. Guilly 2099, Prof X, Ghost, and poss Aegon are all good options. Healblockers as well.
  • Options
    Right, although i think im confident with my champions being capapble of just out-damaging him. I've got Hyperion, Red Goblin (especially ramped up), Iceman, Sym Supreme and Magneto for my team
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,775 ★★★★★
    Take short breaks in between fights.
  • Options
    😂😂 yes, don’t want to be losing my sanity
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★

Everybody talks about the 6.1.5 crossbones and 6.1.6 sentinel, but nobody talks about the 6.1.2 ultron. He can be tough if you don't have a counter.

Red Guardian was so SAVAGE for me against that Ultron
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★

Red Guardian was so SAVAGE for me against that Ultron
    I worried a lot about the EMP node too, but it ended to be nothing if you have Magneto. Easy one shot.
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Farm revives and units, as much as possible.
    The following are going to be generic/ideal suggestions, since we're not able to view your roster.
    If you can manage Bane, think about the Force of will node( in 6.1.5) too ( just a thought, I didn't check much about that path, considering the fact I can't manage Bane well).
    Please don't try any other path other than the vigorous assault node one in 6.1.6. I did the mistake, was severely made to retry and retreat. And for the boss, CMM seems like the ideal option IMO, no need to stun opponent, high damage, not much necessity of specials.
    6.1.4 has close encounters, keep that in mind, and try to bring in Human torch probably, he melts the Loki.

Be safe, rather than savage. Have sufficient naps in between.
  • Options
    MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Good luck!
  • Options
    Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    I've recently gotten Cavalier a couple days ago. All I can say is, watch guides and different fights to get a sense of how to fight various champs. Prepare 300ish units (although I did not use any units for 6.1 as I saved quite a few revives/potions) for potions and revives. Practice with the nodes as some can be annoying to counter (you can forget about hurt locker). Use boosts when possible (better boosts than pots/revives). Watch Seatin's guide of best paths to take (those were the ones I took) link: https://youtu.be/g_-nTlhXwzw. I'll give some tips for each chapter:

6.1.1: dont dash back too much, bring regen champs, heal block is very much important for sabretooth boss (cant heal reverse), Red Skull in easy path could be annoying.

6.1.2: very very easy path if you have magneto. The tech path is the easiest for sure (only one i didnt take from Seatin's guide) and the bosses are a joke with Magneto heavy spam sp3.

6.1.3: one of the easier quests and the global node is fairly simple. Keeping your distance is important for good damage but the fights arent too tough. Bring bleed champ or any other Thing counter for the thing miniboss. Ghost is a joke of a boss so Thing is the true boss really.

6.1.4: global node is quite annoying so make sure you stay close to the enemy or else you will degen. But other than that, there are multiple easy paths and the fights are fairly simple. Loki aint too bad. So beat the global node and you'll have a breeze

6.1.5: now this is where it gets a bit tough. I took the most left path which wasnt too bad, but make sure that you can counter crossbones with a posion immune. Once you get the rhythm down of baiting his sp1, he isnt too bad (very long fight though).

6.1.6: global node is not hard to counter, but could be easily forgotten so remember to not use the same specials in a row. I took the middle path then the regen, so bringing some heal blockers could be useful. Sentinel could be tough, but he has no regen so enough items could beat him (basically know how to bait his specials and youre good)

good luck
  • Options
    Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★

I've recently gotten Cavalier a couple days ago. All I can say is, watch guides and different fights to get a sense of how to fight various champs. Prepare 300ish units (although I did not use any units for 6.1 as I saved quite a few revives/potions) for potions and revives. Practice with the nodes as some can be annoying to counter (you can forget about hurt locker). Use boosts when possible (better boosts than pots/revives). Watch Seatin's guide of best paths to take (those were the ones I took) link: https://youtu.be/g_-nTlhXwzw. I'll give some tips for each chapter:

6.1.1: dont dash back too much, bring regen champs, heal block is very much important for sabretooth boss (cant heal reverse), Red Skull in easy path could be annoying.

6.1.2: very very easy path if you have magneto. The tech path is the easiest for sure (only one i didnt take from Seatin's guide) and the bosses are a joke with Magneto heavy spam sp3.

6.1.3: one of the easier quests and the global node is fairly simple. Keeping your distance is important for good damage but the fights arent too tough. Bring bleed champ or any other Thing counter for the thing miniboss. Ghost is a joke of a boss so Thing is the true boss really.

6.1.4: global node is quite annoying so make sure you stay close to the enemy or else you will degen. But other than that, there are multiple easy paths and the fights are fairly simple. Loki aint too bad. So beat the global node and you'll have a breeze

6.1.5: now this is where it gets a bit tough. I took the most left path which wasnt too bad, but make sure that you can counter crossbones with a posion immune. Once you get the rhythm down of baiting his sp1, he isnt too bad (very long fight though).

6.1.6: global node is not hard to counter, but could be easily forgotten so remember to not use the same specials in a row. I took the middle path then the regen, so bringing some heal blockers could be useful. Sentinel could be tough, but he has no regen so enough items could beat him (basically know how to bait his specials and youre good)

good luck

idk if the link works but just search up seatin 6.1 guide
  • Options

good luck

Thanks for the information mate! I'll be sure to look out for these tips and be precautious about some nodes. Helps a lot!

• Options

Farm revives and units, as much as possible.
    The following are going to be generic/ideal suggestions, since we're not able to view your roster.
    If you can manage Bane, think about the Force of will node( in 6.1.5) too ( just a thought, I didn't check much about that path, considering the fact I can't manage Bane well).
    Please don't try any other path other than the vigorous assault node one in 6.1.6. I did the mistake, was severely made to retry and retreat. And for the boss, CMM seems like the ideal option IMO, no need to stun opponent, high damage, not much necessity of specials.
    6.1.4 has close encounters, keep that in mind, and try to bring in Human torch probably, he melts the Loki.

Be safe, rather than savage. Have sufficient naps in between.

understood, thanks mate!