Summoners, we recently encountered an issue with the Alliance Quest Setup Phase Starting Timer that may cause the Setup Phase Starting Timer to display erroneous information, though we are working on a fix for it as quickly as possible. Additionally, if the Setup Phase does not let you plan your days in advance, you will be able to once the Event officially begins on the Alliance Quest Start date.

For clarity, the next Alliance Quest Enlistment Phase will begin on December 5 at 20:00 UTC, regardless of what the in-game timers display.

The next Alliance Quest Start will be on December 6 at 20:00 UTC. This is when Summoners should be able to enter each Map.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this issue.

Gwen master phase 1 counter?

Furion17Furion17 Posts: 253
edited June 1 in Strategy and Tips
Apart from professor x is any other champion immune to reverse control.
I used juggy and Magneto both failed.
Please help me guys.
Thanks
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 2,275 ★★★★★
    Anyone
  • Furion17Furion17 Posts: 253
    Did Emma Frost and Mysterio as a team also work...
    @yuw bro
  • GamerGamer Posts: 8,316 ★★★★★
    If you good at figth Emma Frost with the reavers u won’t need one to be imuns to it it Gp sp1 so it esay to dex In revser
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 785 ★★★
    Here's a secret tip...
    Since it's easier to bait Emma's sp1 with 4 hit dash back, which is not frequent with Gwenpool.
    I would suggest to finish full combo when you want to bait sp1, her AI is aggressive enough to cooperate. It worked for me!!
  • TalharajpootTalharajpoot Posts: 381 ★★
    I don't know how to defeat her so I get with 6* corvus and got her down on 3 revives without changing her diamond form in whole fight