**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

SHOULD 6 STAR BASIC UPDATE LIKE 5 STAR BASIC NOW ?

Onurre2Onurre2 Posts: 173 ★★
As much as I hate the new arena system, 200 people are getting 2 6 stars a week(or maybe the same 100 gets both :# ). So the wait for the 6 star featured champions in the basic pool should't be as much as it is right now in my opinion.

SHOULD 6 STAR BASIC UPDATE LIKE 5 STAR BASIC NOW ? 49 votes

YES
79%
Alex13369OliverJWKennadoRoOOtsFurious_Fighter1zeezee57OpandemoniobrandinhoDenzel116DjinKappa2gSpeedro420Sarvanga1_WhoDaPooGarrettNPratham02TripleUBonzodavidThoye3Dretlle 39 votes
NO
14%
BitterSteelyossUncle_Fatty_247Wine_LoverZeuszeroBigManOnCampusㅤㅤㅤㅤ 7 votes
MAYBE?
6%
AleorOGAvengerUvogin 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    YES
    Hoitado said:

Why is there no “Don’t Care” Option?

That is the comment section :p
  • Options
    Cop123Cop123 Posts: 129 ★★
    On my main account i used to grind 4 star basic arena for dupes and iso, please change it back kabam
  • Options
    Cop123Cop123 Posts: 129 ★★
    Hoitado said:

Why is there no “Don’t Care” Option?

if you dont care then you dont need to comment

• Options
    YES
    GarrettN said:

There should be but not for the arena reason. The next featured 6* crystal comes out in just over a month and will contain Odin/mangog, jabari/centurion, and Shang chi/mr negative. However, by that time, the month of purgatory and the overseer will be finished. Meaning that no longer can you say it’s only 3 months from release that a character will be in the featured crystal. It’s going to be much closer to 4 months and that’s a ridiculous wait time. Plus it makes it to where it’s gradually going to decline into a longer period of unavailability for new characters. Dropping it down to 2 months for a new 6* featured with only 5 characters in it would help this out a bit.

That is a really good reason too buddy.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,056 ★★★★★
    MAYBE?
    Tbf, I don't care. I only want 6* Hyperion in 6* basic pool and old arenas to come back for units