**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

7.2 exploration summary of my MVPs

Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
Hello,
I just finished exploring 7.2, I think it was good challenging content I’m going to sum up quickly who my MVPs were and some other categories.

Total items used :16 , majority of them were spent on the first run of gwenmaster.

Most Disappointing champ: Cable, I really wanted to get more out of my R2 cable and it just felt like I would be sacrificing so much to bring apoc and him along.

Most Surprising champ: Jabari Panther , between energy adoption paths, icarus paths, and evade counters her bleeds, and stun immunity, and cleanse mechanic I fell in love. I don’t. Actually enjoy playing her , but I can’t argue how effective she was for me throughout the case.

Most Effective Champ: Doctor Doom he wasn’t necessarily the best for anything , but he is tanky and got the job done and could get armor breaks with Mr.F.

Most unused champ: I thought I would use nick fury more often, but struggled to find a way to have him in my time.

My MVP: Howard the Duck , Man this guy is a true beast, armor break, heal blocks, suppression( thought it was a joke of a debuff) furies, armor ups, bleed immune. He worked so well for a lot of the nodes. The most important thing for me was getting through fights with as much health as possible and the duck was just so nasty.

Best Support champ: Odin , I used him basically to ramp up my Red Goblin , but the most important thing was his shock immunity and protection buff that he gave on hard fights.

If you have any question , please let me know: I basically used everyone I have at R3 in there.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options

there's just something about Howard the Duck I just can't get on board with lol. but maybe i'll give him another look. good summary mate.

my MVPs were MISTER FRIGGIN FANTASTIC and She-Hulk. that power sting synergy was just N A S T Y.

Yeah, I used that for the power sting path and used Spiderham it’s crazy

Howard the duck is not really a fun champ. He is very practical champion that is just a beast. I feel like he is in the same category as maybe Void , Red hulk, Angela etc.

Thy Havok path on flare he helped me clutch that.
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Who did you think was an MVP for Gwenmaster? For me it had to be Namor (especially as a Horseman)
  • Options

Who did you think was an MVP for Gwenmaster? For me it had to be Namor (especially as a Horseman)

For me it was Doctor Doom and Elsa bloodstone. Main reason is I could get an intercept in for free and their light attack reach is pretty easy to recover from the gwenmasters SP1 if you miss a backdraft intercept.

Namor I think would work well too because if good reach.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Quick quest about htd, do you play automasher or manual? I’ve enjoyed my Howard the duck and am curious which mode others are using.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    7.2 wasnt really that roster taxing.

While your top champ was HTD, i used Ronin the most.

Neither are really that crazy, but you can use just about anyone in 7.2. As for Cable, i used my r3 quite a lot.
  • Options
    Will3808 said:

Quick quest about htd, do you play automasher or manual? I’ve enjoyed my Howard the duck and am curious which mode others are using.

I do manual. I parry , then put both of my thumbs on the screen and top really fast LOL.
  • Options

Neither are really that crazy, but you can use just about anyone in 7.2. As for Cable, i used my r3 quite a lot.

No, it was not that roster taxing , but it allowed you to counter the nodes with all champs.

I enjoyed it quite a bit. My goal wasn’t to get through it the fastest, but do it with options that I enjoy.
  • Options
    Texas_11 said:

No, it was not that roster taxing , but it allowed you to counter the nodes with all champs.

I enjoyed it quite a bit. My goal wasn’t to get through it the fastest, but do it with options that I enjoy.
    I just meant you could use whoever you enjoy most.
  • Options

Texas_11 said:

I don’t agree 100% with that. There were a couple of paths that I had to redo because I didn’t think out the node combo with champs.

Especially that unblockable special mode
  • Options
    Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

I don’t agree 100% with that. There were a couple of paths that I had to redo because I didn’t think out the node combo with champs.

I dont really recall any path i found remotely challenging except the resistances/flare one, but that might just be me. The unblockable one i used Gwen who i love but is also crazy good for that lane. Idk i dont really feel like act content is endgame content anymore. Its fun for sure tho.
  • Options

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

I dont really recall any path i found remotely challenging except the resistances/flare one, but that might just be me. The unblockable one i used Gwen who i love but is also crazy good for that lane. Idk i dont really feel like act content is endgame content anymore. Its fun for sure tho.
    I’m not saying it’s endgame, but I you can’t just waltz in there and do it . At least for me. I tried to save as many items as possiblr
  • Options
    Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

I’m not saying it’s endgame, but I you can’t just waltz in there and do it . At least for me. I tried to save as many items as possiblr
    I used i think 7 or 8 revives total? 6 or 7 of them were on the Gwenmaster with unblockable after 15 hits because i accidentally did that before figuring her out.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Will3808 said:

I do manual. I parry , then put both of my thumbs on the screen and top really fast LOL.
    I do this too.