Options

Ultron should be immune to Red Magneto magnetism now?

LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
As his description says, his Function abilities are AAR immune. So Red Magneto magnetism shouldn't affect them especially Regeneration. What's going on?

Comments

• Options
    BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Aar is only part of mags's magnetism
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,053 ★★★★
    I mean, probably he can't stop Ultron from triggering the Regen buff, but he along with the 70% AAR also has 105% regen reduction rate.

Just a thought. (Haven't tried playing him after buff, nor have I against Magneto)
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,137 ★★★★★
    Ultron can evade now. Fight was finished before the regen part came in
  • Options
    No you are not getting my point. He Regeneration function should be immune to Red Magneto. For my trial, I allowed red magneto to hit me as much till my health drops below 50%. So Ultron Regeneration should kick in and he should regenerate his health. But it didn't! The entire Regen function didn't work.
  • Options
    Same when health drops below to 25%. I mean Ultron didn't regenerate once in the entire fight. I was duelling Magneto.
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Did he activate regen but not heal anything, or did he not activate regen?

It should only be immune to the AAR part of magnetism, not the 105% Regen rate reduction. That has nothing to do with AAR
  • Options
    The Regeneration function didn't came up.
    Moreover Domino Critical failure is also working on Ultron. I thought he was immune to that too? What's going on?
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,783 ★★★★★
    Yeah, as others have said: Magneto doesn't shut down a #Metal opponent's regen, he just reverses it. What that means is that Ultron's regen will trigger normally but will then be reversed. That reversal is not an ability reduction so it isn't countered by Ultron immunity to that.

If Ultron's regen doesn't trigger at all, there's most likely a bug with his kit (being new and all) and not with his interaction with Magneto.
  • Options
    What about Domino? Her critical failure?
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    LordPSN said:

What about Domino? Her critical failure?

Nodes and masteries can still fail. Parry and resonance are the biggest factors here
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    LordPSN said:

Moreover Domino Critical failure is also working on Ultron. I thought he was immune to that too? What's going on?

Domino will still cause crit fail.... he's not completely immune like Mysterio & Old Man Logan
    Just his functions are immune
    Not a good domino counter
    Duped Howard & High sig Guardian are good domino counters
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,053 ★★★★
    AMS94 said:

LordPSN said:

Domino will still cause crit fail.... he's not completely immune like Mysterio & Old Man Logan
    Archangel would like to have a word with you.
  • Options
    Ahh... Archangel cause neurotoxin. Ultron is both bleed and poison immune... Am I missing something?
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    AMS94 said:

LordPSN said:

People still don't understand how Domino's Critical Failure works. No one is immune to her Critical Failure.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,073 ★★★★★
    Djin said:

AMS94 said:

LordPSN said:

People still don't understand how Domino's Critical Failure works. No one is immune to her Critical Failure.
    High sig Sorcerer Supreme is! Her ability accuracy is increased by up to 50% based on sig, and all of her base kit abilities are set at 100% normally. So she has 150% ability accuracy at sig 200 and no abilities that normally have a less than 100% chance to activate. Therefore, critical failure will never trigger on her (unless there are additional factors at play like specific nodes).
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

Djin said:

AMS94 said:

LordPSN said:

High sig Sorcerer Supreme is! Her ability accuracy is increased by up to 50% based on sig, and all of her base kit abilities are set at 100% normally. So she has 150% ability accuracy at sig 200 and no abilities that normally have a less than 100% chance to activate. Therefore, critical failure will never trigger on her (unless there are additional factors at play like specific nodes).
    That's not immunity. I meant actual immunity to critical failure. Sure there are champs that can avoid it as long as they don't have resonate, perfect block chance, resist or anything similar.
  • Options
    UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★
    Djin said:

AMS94 said:

LordPSN said:

Actually Mysterio is immune to critical failure for some reason, even when his abilities fail. After his sp2, he has 25% chance to cause attacks to miss which in theory means if this miss ability doesn't trigger he should take crit fail damage but that's not the case in practice. Even when his miss doesn't trigger, he takes no critical failure damage.
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Djin said:

AMS94 said:

LordPSN said:

I'm not exactly sure about Howard but I know that he ignores most of the crit fails if he's duped as at his base he gets 115% ability accuracy & domino reduces it to 100%, & I think almost all of his abilities have a 100% chance to trigger by mashing
    Guardian is good bcoz of high energy resistance & being able to parry domino easily....with Guardian the only annoying thing Domino is left with is her evade which cn be easily dealt with
    Other than them Sorcerer & Longshot also ignore most of Domino's crit fail & I'm pretty sure Mysterio ignores almost all of it, not sure about OML though
    So even if most champs aren't completely immune to her, some cn get around the crit fail damage & cn be used as above average domino counters