**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which science worth that r4 gem?

ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
Have a science r3 to r4 gem, thinking of which one to apply. What’s your choice? Thanks.
Wasp - high damage, synergy with Ghost
iHulk - high damage, synergy with iAbom
RHulk - incinerate, synergy with Domino
Thing - high damage, synergy with HT

Which science worth that r4 gem? 15 votes

Wasp
6%
Mauled 1 vote
iHulk
6%
Scrubhan 1 vote
iAbom
46%
Kill_GreyEtjamaSarvanga1_LpooADwar616TopgunWooptyfrickendoo 7 votes
Thing
13%
Stebo_79The_HoTU 2 votes
Others
26%
FaseehMessy151AndyBeardoFink 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    AndyBeardoAndyBeardo Posts: 180
    edited June 2021
    Others
    I don't see IAbom in the picture and I don't see Shehulk and Rulk in the poll. I'd probably pick Shehulk but it depends on what utility you need.

Edit: If you plan to use Domino a lot, pick Rulk. His double immunity and damage vs. mystics is decent and I think he is underrated by some players. But with Ghost being a top 5 champ overall, Wasp is probably your 1st choice.
  • Options

I don't see IAbom in the picture and I don't see Shehulk and Rulk in the poll. I'd probably pick Shehulk but it depends on what utility you need.

Edit: If you plan to use Domino a lot, pick Rulk. His double immunity and damage vs. mystics is decent and I think he is underrated by some players. But with Ghost being a top 5 champ overall, Wasp is probably your 1st choice.

Oh big sorry. I wrongly type iAbom! It is suppose to be RHulk! My fault sorry….
    Yeah my iAbom already at r4 and thus I’m thinking of iHulk as his synergy partner. Whilst I also have r5 Domino and r5 Ghost, thus thinking which one is the best option for level up.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    Which one do you use the most? I like Wasp, but I wouldn't rank her up if I didn't like playing her. She's on the back burner (at r4) for me. I'll take her up eventually, but I have others I'm focusing on right now.

Of the ones there, I would go with either Thing or She-Hulk. Both of them are really good champions in their own right (at least that's what I hear about Thing; I don't have him myself), and I think that's what you should focus on right now. I don't know where you are in the game, but it sounds like you're maybe not quite at the endgame yet if these are the decisions you need help with. If I'm correct in that, I would strongly recommend you rank up the champs that will provide you with the most reward by themselves when ranked up, not as synergy pieces for another champion. You can always bring a low-rank Wasp with you if you need her, but it'll be more difficult to clear content with a low-rank Thing if you need him specifically at his best.
  • Options
    Ercarret said:

Which one do you use the most? I like Wasp, but I wouldn't rank her up if I didn't like playing her. She's on the back burner (at r4) for me. I'll take her up eventually, but I have others I'm focusing on right now.

Of the ones there, I would go with either Thing or She-Hulk. Both of them are really good champions in their own right (at least that's what I hear about Thing; I don't have him myself), and I think that's what you should focus on right now. I don't know where you are in the game, but it sounds like you're maybe not quite at the endgame yet if these are the decisions you need help with. If I'm correct in that, I would strongly recommend you rank up the champs that will provide you with the most reward by themselves when ranked up, not as synergy pieces for another champion. You can always bring a low-rank Wasp with you if you need her, but it'll be more difficult to clear content with a low-rank Thing if you need him specifically at his best.

Thanks for feedback. I seldom bring Wasp to the battlefield other than arena, same for RHulk and iHulk. For Thing, I have various occasion think of ranking him up as I saw how crazy he is when teaming up with Heimdell, Hela, PM and The Champion. However, I didn’t use him much as I have CAIW, Void, HT, LC, iAbom etc in my science attack team. I’m currently in exploring Act 7.1 only.