**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Arena

3 weeks into the arena and everyone has already acknowledged that it's complete trash.
Kabam have said that they are working to address that and I understand that it might take some time, but until that, why not just revert arenas to how they were before.

Comments

• DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    gash228 said:

3 weeks into the arena and everyone has already acknowledged that it's complete trash.
    Kabam have said that they are working to address that and I understand that it might take some time, but until that, why not just revert arenas to how they were before.

This is not a new conversation or point. They haven't changed it so we just accept that and move on.
  • Levvyzz_OPLevvyzz_OP Posts: 14
    edited June 2021
    It is both a point and conversation started.

Also, why do you think people should "just accept" things thrown their way?

I don't wanna post in feedback cause it's a temporary dead end until kabam finishes milking the whale cow and exhaust the community with a chore of new arena. This new format is liked by a minority, but that minority does spend a lot. This format is economy booster. It isn't sustainable and will be changed in due time. Probably after July 4th deals.

So, that's the answer to why they're not reverting it.

I've stopped playing arenas 2 rounds after the change after I've calculated that I personally need twice the time for half the units (4x time for same amount of units). This was unacceptable to me so I haven't played it. Side-effect of this was no BC and no units, so I stopped playing monthly content. For me, I haven't completed (minimum) UC EQ, I haven't touched the side quest at all. In summary, I've lost my drive to play because I do use units for energy refills. Lack of in-game income put me at a standstill. Now it's just AQ. I don't care about June content, nor am I excited for anything anymore.

What they've done for me is 100% succeeded helping me with mcoc addiction. The only thing that's holding me right now is discord alliance and AQ. Interest in that with the AQ break has dwindled and I'm borderline looking to uninstall and never look back...

I've lived with bad decisions before and stuck through them, but this one is one of the worst....