**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Falcon’s Lock On Doesn’t Stop Ultron’s Evade

Why isn’t Falcon’s Lock On stopping Ultron from evading? Is this a bug?

Comments

• Hey there, as they mentioned, Ultron's Function abilities aren't affected by Ability Accuracy and Ultron is also immune to Slow. Things like True Strike and True Accuracy can still stop his Evade though.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,821 ★★★★★
    Why would you revive a 8 months old thread? Let it rest man
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022

Why would you revive a 8 months old thread? Let it rest man

It's a bug post. Instead of creating new one, they searched up exisitng threads. And their problem was resolved too. You didnt have to reply and bring it up again. Just let it rest

I'm aware I'm doing the exact same thing
  • AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    Irritating bug
    AouxWoux said:

Irritating bug

Not a bug
    You can actually stop his evade using falcon right now. I had a few interaction in battlegrounds
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,729 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022

Hey there, as they mentioned, Ultron's Function abilities aren't affected by Ability Accuracy and Ultron is also immune to Slow. Things like True Strike and True Accuracy can still stop his Evade though.

You can actually stop his evade using falcon right now. I had a few interaction in battlegrounds

Tested on duel and Ultron failed to evade. So, is it a non-bug becoming a bug now?

• Nightkiller7314Nightkiller7314 Posts: 117

Hey there, as they mentioned, Ultron's Function abilities aren't affected by Ability Accuracy and Ultron is also immune to Slow. Things like True Strike and True Accuracy can still stop his Evade though.

Tested on duel and Ultron failed to evade. So, is it a non-bug becoming a bug now?

wait what? damn it's bugged now....