**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How would you feel about this Incursions Change?

HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
I think a really good feature to add to Incursions is Access to every tier beneath the one you are currently at.

It may seem like this is asking a lot but let me explain why this would be a good change

Progressing Players:
This Change would allow Progressing Players to earn more champions faster which would help accelerate them to earning Uncollected which is a goal in the Roadmap

Iso:
This change would GREATLY help the lot of us in an Iso Drought. Having Access to 4* Shards would increase our roster which would further improve our chances at getting a duplicate Champion which would provide us with a lot of Iso to level up our champions. And 6*s take a lot of Iso

Fun:
This reason is strictly personal but I feel like Incursions is becoming more boring. I only play it like 4 times every month and while it does give us a decent amount of shards and artifacts, I feel like it should provide more. If this change were to occur I would definitely find myself playing more of this mode.

That’s my thoughts but I want to hear your opinion on this

P.S. I’d take Solo Incursions instead

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Also reduce refresh times, please. Incursions is my favourite game mode. More content like this would be great.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    yuw said:

solo incursion would be great!

Questing?
  • Santa_PsycheSanta_Psyche Posts: 150
    I need the artifacts, more of them .
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Hoitado said:

I think a really good feature to add to Incursions is Access to every tier beneath the one you are currently at.

It may seem like this is asking a lot but let me explain why this would be a good change

Progressing Players:
    This Change would allow Progressing Players to earn more champions faster which would help accelerate them to earning Uncollected which is a goal in the Roadmap

Iso:
    This change would GREATLY help the lot of us in an Iso Drought. Having Access to 4* Shards would increase our roster which would further improve our chances at getting a duplicate Champion which would provide us with a lot of Iso to level up our champions. And 6*s take a lot of Iso

Fun:
    This reason is strictly personal but I feel like Incursions is becoming more boring. I only play it like 4 times every month and while it does give us a decent amount of shards and artifacts, I feel like it should provide more. If this change were to occur I would definitely find myself playing more of this mode.

That’s my thoughts but I want to hear your opinion on this

P.S. I’d take Solo Incursions instead

A solo incursions mode would be amazing.
    I believe that's something they're looking into.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    edited June 2021
    You play it 4 times a month?
    Wow....
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021

Wow....

Actually many players just do the incursion milestones, every 5 days - 6 times a month, including myself.

The first three milestones are the ones that give artifacts. Beyond that, they just give gold.

The artifacts are a good source of crystals. 22k artifacts gives a 5 star crystal. And the monthly milestones themselves can get you 19k artifacts, for tier 2. Remaining come from the zone awards. A guaranteed method for a 5 star crystal, that is very useful for progressing players.
    The OP made some good points. I think lower tiers should be allowed, and make them solo incursions.

If someone is doing a lower tier, they can only do it solo, and there would be only path to run through.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★

Wow....

Actually many players just do the incursion milestones, every 5 days - 6 times a month, including myself.

The first three milestones are the ones that give artifacts. Beyond that, they just give gold.

The artifacts are a good source of crystals. 22k artifacts gives a 5 star crystal. And the monthly milestones themselves can get you 19k artifacts, for tier 2. Remaining come from the zone awards. A guaranteed method for a 5 star crystal, that is very useful for progressing players.
    I thank you for the explanation. Just that, I can't seem to play it once I've collected the zone rewards.

(Could someone tell me, how often do the zone rewards refresh?)

Wow....

I thank you for the explanation. Just that, I can't seem to play it once I've collected the zone rewards.

(Could someone tell me, how often do the zone rewards refresh?)

Zone rewards refresh monthly. I think it's 7th of every month. There's a timer available where you can see your tier.
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    For me if it's less zones. The early ones are so repetitive and time consuming.

Or if we can do the 10 on multiple runs where you don't have to start over from 0.

Essentially it's hard to carve out 1 hour of uninterrupted time with someone else.