**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

7.2.6 best path

TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I was wondering which path would be the best overall for completing 7.2.6. I was thinking that the Juiced path would be best and was thinking of bringing Doom, Cap IW, Hyperion, Colossus, and Nick Fury. What do you guys think?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,146 ★★★★★
    I mean, you don't need to bring anyone specific for the boss but there is mix master on the juiced path. Along with a couple other things I think. You should just look at the path and decide, but nick would be good. Other than that it doesn't matter. You get 2 node choices at the end so if you keep your champs alive you can choose 2 gwenmaster counters (not that you need any, ESPECIALLY on the juiced node.)
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,132 ★★★★★
    You want armor break for that mix master path so make sure you bring champs that can armor break. I used doom with mr fantastic, venom and Medusa.
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    With Doom u should bring Mr. Fantastic synergy to Armor break champs on heavy
    Nick Fury will be good
    U'll need Medusa or Arkus fr Emma Frost
    Falcon cn be a gud option fr some fights
    Hyperion & Collossus are of no use on that path so let them sit out
    Anyone cn work fr juiced GwenM but I'd suggest a R5 BWCV to get an easy solo
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    completion = Juiced.

most people i've seen went that route.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    AMS94 said:

Nick Fury will be good

dont have a 5 star Mr. Fantastic but wont Doom's stagger remove the armor up?
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,146 ★★★★★

AMS94 said:

Nick Fury will be good

dont have a 5 star Mr. Fantastic but wont Doom's stagger remove the armor up?
    No, if you parry then armor break or stun then armor break it places a coldsnap so you can ignore mix master. They don't proc armor up buffs, the armor break debuff has a function to place coldsnap debuff.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,830 ★★★★★
    Sorcerer is also good for the juiced path
  • Zenn_LaZenn_La Posts: 84
    I would recommend the Juiced path or Icarus path. Icarus path is easier to clear using a wider variety champs but boss fight is much harder. I ended up doing the juiced path for initial completion after failing to take down Gwen taking the Icarus path and running out of units to revive.
    Juiced made the boss fight easy just takes the right champ(s) to clear.

I used my r2 unawakened Venom for the entire Juiced path and he destroyed every fight. Had to use some revives only using one champ but just parry, heavy, shred throw in a Sp1 here and there, done. Emma is a little annoying to armor break in diamond form but once you get her a few times she’s toast. Brought in Fury, Warlock, Doom and Corvus for Gwenmaster.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    If you want the easiest, take the energy adoption fire and skill champs. Real cakewalk
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    Also since you have Nick, it makes the path I suggested earlier the clearly best choice
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Ok everyone I beat gwenmaster!!! No revives needed and only used 3 people against her!
    I got mutant t5cc and only need 4000 more to fully form a t5 mutant catalyst!
  • doom722doom722 Posts: 99
    I did the Icarus path using Angela and Spider ham (My team was Doom, Mr Sinister, Nick Fury, Spider ham, Angela) It's super easy with those 2 champs. Then swapped them out to put in Apoc. Defeated the first GP with apoc and got 4 charges. Then made colossus a horseman and he killed the final boss easy. Didn't even have to use others on the team.