**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

I never received my 22h level up event rank rewards

As you can see, I scored pretty high and I definitely reached the milestone to get rank rewards but i did not receive them. How can I get this resolved?

Comments

• DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    They'll eventually come in. Every. Single. Week. There is someone distraught about their rewards. They'll eventually get to you. They even say that in a forum post.
  • Etnod10Etnod10 Posts: 12
    This isn't the first time it has happened which is the only reason I made the post asking. Usually once the event ends you get the rewards later that day. This event ended yesterday morning so figured the rewards would have hit my inbox by this morning
    Etnod10 said:

This isn't the first time it has happened which is the only reason I made the post asking. Usually once the event ends you get the rewards later that day. This event ended yesterday morning so figured the rewards would have hit my inbox by this morning

Yeah well we can't do anything about it. You just wait, even if its happened before. Maybe if after a week you ask other people if they've experienced the same thing but nobody on here is gonna wave a wand and make your rewards appear in your inbox.
  • Etnod10Etnod10 Posts: 12
    I wasn't expecting anybody in here to wave a wand and then magically appear. I was just asking how to get it resolved to see if anybody had this problem already and had a suggestion as how they got it fixed. Did they reach out to kabam? Did they just wait and get it days later? Did they just say forget about it? Geez man, people on this forum always got some smart **** to say for no reason
    Etnod10 said:

I wasn't expecting anybody in here to wave a wand and then magically appear. I was just asking how to get it resolved to see if anybody had this problem already and had a suggestion as how they got it fixed. Did they reach out to kabam? Did they just wait and get it days later? Did they just say forget about it? Geez man, people on this forum always got some smart **** to say for no reason

I'm not trying to be smart. Why would you need to get it resolved? The rewards will get to you eventually. There's even a post an admin made saying this. You don't need to resolve something that's working fine. You wait. You be patient and collect your rewards. Nobody here is being mean, attacking you, or being a 'smart ass' in anyway.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    DawsMan said:

Etnod10 said:

I'm not trying to be smart. Why would you need to get it resolved? The rewards will get to you eventually. There's even a post an admin made saying this. You don't need to resolve something that's working fine. You wait. You be patient and collect your rewards. Nobody here is being mean, attacking you, or being a 'smart ass' in anyway.
    You know what you’re doing when you post. Just chill out.