**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Crypt Raider Objectives

The Crypt Raider objectives are not counting further completions of each difficulty if you do not immediately claim the reward. This has caused me to miss out on 3 completions and will prevent reaching the final reward.

Please look at this and explore if anything can be done.

Comments

• Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Kabam, you guys need to standardize how these event/side quest objectives function. Sometimes you don't have to claim the current level rewards to get credit for the next level objectives (which is how it should be because we should be able to decide when we want to claim specific rewards that might have to go to overflow) and sometimes you do have to immediately claim them. It isn't fair to make us guess about how it will work each time.
  • Options
    AsswarmerAsswarmer Posts: 1
    i have the same issue. i played safe and tried heroic difficulty 1st. i did 6 runs and ALTHOUGH i collected rewards after 4 runs, the next objective shows only 1 time instead of 2 ( 1/5 complete 4times: 4/4 ---- 2/5 complete 4times: 1/4)