**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cav should have access to grand master gauntlet

KindaGomans3KindaGomans3 Posts: 174
edited June 2021 in General Discussion
Cav should have access to this why wouldn't they

Where y'all not the ones who stated this can be done without rank 3s

Cav should have access to grand master gauntlet 65 votes

Yes they should
13%
the_eradicatorCropDusterKindaGomans3TatteredSailIBlueShiftISudhan_12345Heroesforhire18_Nightdesires98Cowabunga 9 votes
No they shouldn't
86%
danielmathLeNoirFaineantBitterSteelMr_Platypusabn86KDoggg2017SungjShadowstrikeRasiloverCyborgNinja135HeattblasttTheHoodedDormammuTyEdgeKnightZeroRemeliRockypantherxItsDamienPulyamanKill_GreyGoDlyZor 56 votes

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    No they shouldn't
    why would they?
  • KindaGomans3KindaGomans3 Posts: 174
    Yes they should

Just finished variant honestly feels like an uphill battle
    Yes they should
    N0_U said:

it looks to hard for cav players

A u can do portions of it and b why not why wouldn't they honestly
    Yes they should
    Barri8 said:

The rewards give t6b and t3a, if you don't even have a t5cc why would have access to it?

I can do parts of it and b doesn't really matter it's just not allowing a certain amount of players to do this honestly the how thrown breaker title is bs, for all of the other milestone u just need to complete content but for this u need to complete content and have a rank that u can't even aquire if u don't 100 it or do a path in abyss
    Yes they should
    Honestly y'all are ridiculous what real strategic advantage does one 6 at rank 3 because that's all that it requires
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    No they shouldn't

Honestly y'all are ridiculous what real strategic advantage does one 6 at rank 3 because that's all that it requires

Because that's all it requires. Go and get TB.
    Yes they should
    N0_U said:

N0_U said:

why tf would you want to do a portion of it and be like "well i just went through hell completing these fights, I better quit out".
    What are u talking about there are good rewards for doing some of it and not letting player do any is absurd, and when u say things like that u disregard the better players that can possibly do all kabam themselves said it can be done without rank 3s but it's not even an option for us
  • KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 311 ★★★
    It's permanent content (on a yet unknown schedule) so you can come back to it later when you become TB
  • abn86abn86 Posts: 107
    No they shouldn't

N0_U said:

N0_U said:

why tf would you want to do a portion of it and be like "well i just went through hell completing these fights, I better quit out".
    What are u talking about there are good rewards for doing some of it and not letting player do any is absurd, and when u say things like that u disregard the better players that can possibly do all kabam themselves said it can be done without rank 3s but it's not even an option for us
    You have a mystic t5cc formed and are 6k away from a tech one. You're just choosing to not be TB, ergo, you are choosing not to participate. You aren't who the gate is for, but if you choose to be gated, so be it. Were it me, I would have r3 MS and moved forward, but some choose to wait for the perfect champ. That's your choice, but that means you're choosing to be gated out of content.

You're asking why did they gate the content? Because some content is gated. You can't complete Act 2 without doing act 1, ergo you're gated. You can't get to 7.1 without doing act 6. You're gated. Gates are always apart of this game, in some form or fashion. Why choose to be upset about this gate any moreso than any other gate?

This has been said before on this forum (and we'll be said again) but all content ain't meant for all people. It's just the way it is. Grow into it.
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,105 ★★★★★
    No they shouldn't
    Just stop bro. Either go get TB or suck it up and do what content is there for you
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,147 ★★★★★
    No they shouldn't
    If you have the champions and resources to complete this you're either willing to spend or should be TB already. Are there some useful resources in the gauntlet? Sure, but its coming back and y'all don't have a r3 six star so why should you get T3A and T6B?
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    No they shouldn't
    I’m a cav player. Thronebreaker should get their own content
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    No they shouldn't

I’m a cav player. Thronebreaker should get their own content

Agreed. I am currently cav but will become Throne Breaker this month hopefully. The only reason Im pushing for throne breaker is because they get additional benefits.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    No they shouldn't
    If you feel ready to do this gauntlet then by all means go for it... after all, getting that T5cc you need for TB should be nice and simple if you’re that good...
    Yes they should
    All these replied are dumb and kabam themselves said it could be done with rank 5s and other player have confirmed this because they have done it, in my alliance people are doing it with 3 on there team theres no real justification here on why it's not available to more players
  • BrandonmballouBrandonmballou Posts: 219
    I'm cav and can't even beat rogue